It Really Pays to Keep Checking Cabin Availability!

We booked a Med cruise on Brilliance over a year ago and we were able to book corner aft 8168 at the time of booking. I have been checking cabin availability almost daily, and noticed that corner aft 9256 was showing available this morning. Called my TA and within 2 minutes we had been switched to 9256!

So I guess the moral of the story not that there has to be one) is if you are interested in a particular cabin, be persistent - you never know when it may come available.

Totally!! I check every day and lo and behold - today our Monarch Memorial Weekend cruise had a huge drop. I was able to upgrade from an I Cat OV on Deck 8 to a Superior OV on Deck 9 in the same area of the ship and still saved $90 pp to do it. How cool is that!!!

Bigger cabin, less money. This is the 2nd cruise this year I was able to upgrade and pay less to do so. Our April Serenade we were able to upgrade from an E2 hump to a D1 hump for $200 pp less

So checking every day pays!!

I agree.

We just moved from JS1100 to GS1600 on the Serenade. Since we booked way back in April 08, the prices have gone down to the point where we are now getting the GS for what the JS was going for when we booked. We wouldn't have switched for just any old GS - but when 1600 popped up, we grabbed it!

I agree.

We just moved from JS1100 to GS1600 on the Serenade. Since we booked way back in April 08, the prices have gone down to the point where we are now getting the GS for what the JS was going for when we booked. We wouldn't have switched for just any old GS - but when 1600 popped up, we grabbed it!

Thats a great move!! COngrats!!

Laura

Archived