Drinks anyone?

swom

SWOM this is great! Thanks so much for posting it! I was wondering if they carried Diet Pepsi and if so do you recall the approximate cost? DH only drinks DP and I don't want to have to lug it all around San Juan. Also do they carry nips as well as large bottles?

Thanks, we are leaving April 19th and can't wait!!

I didn't write that post. I just sent it on from Puertoricodaytrips.com.

I haven't been to San Juan yet. Well not this year anyway. We go right after you on April 26th, but I do know that they do have Diet Pepsi there. They don't have Diet Dr Pepper, my favorite, so I will also be drinking Diet Pepsi. Sorry, I don't know the price.

Hope that helps a little anyway. :)

I just sent this website as a reply on another thread , but thought I'd list it here for anyone looking for the duty free liquor stores at the piers.

It gives you a list of the prices for liquor.

http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/san-juan-cruise-pier-duty-free/

Why would they have duty free liquor stores at the piers? RCCL wont allow you to bring liquor on board this than is the 'ultimate' temptation.....

Duty free shops are a beautiful thing!

You can buy liquor for less money. Then either you can sneak it on-board, or they confiscate it. Cruiselines have no problem with people buying duty free, just the sneaking it on-board!

If your cruiseline does confiscate it, they give it back to you the last night of your trip, so you can pack it to bring home.

Buying duty free stuff is one of the perks of cruising!

Why would they have duty free liquor stores at the piers? RCCL wont allow you to bring liquor on board this than is the 'ultimate' temptation.....

Carnival won't mind if you keep it in your carry-on, most people on this board say you can waltz right on.

Archived