Tell me the difference...

nikita

We have been on the Tahitian Princess and are considering another Tahitian cruise. Why is Regent so much more? I know it is all inclusive but that still doesn't warrant paying twice as much. I am willing to pay as long as I know it is worth it. What would I be paying for? My husbands a diver - is it beneficial for divers on the Paul Gaguin since there is that sports platform? Is the service and entertainment that much better? Are the rooms better? I would love to know the difference so we could make a good decision. If you've been on both - please let me know your opinion. Thanks so much!!

From a diver point of view, this is the best dive cruise you will ever be on.

PG launches all their ship run dives from the water platform.

Your trip to any dive site is a 5-10minutes zodiac ride.

They provide you all the equipment you need (if you don't want to bring any, due to the airline weight restriction, they have everything included with all dive)

Your gears are keep in the marina (crew will clean and hung dry any personal gear for you and ready for next dive).

The crew has nice underwater camera, and they take picture of you and everyone. (It is a side thing they do, you can buy the CD-ROM full of picture at the farewell dive party for 20$)

And the crews are the best!

Just imagine: after a two tanks dive, you drop off all your stuff in the fresh water tank right off the zodiac.

Run up 2 flights of stairs to your room:

Call room service for food (pizza, burger... anything!)

Off to shower.

When you get out, HOT food awaits on a table sets with table cloth & silverware.

No we are not talking only room with butler… even the room with pole-hole have the same type of service and no one has their hands out for tips!

Archived