Balcony question for Fantasy Veranda deck

Beachgrit

First of all click on this thread/link here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=298868

For pics and info about those from before the refurbs up to the current decor...

And to answer your original question, no they don't.

But if you have someone next door, it's both pretty easy to stand out there and "hang on the rail" and talk to each other if you want.

But, you pretty much have to be there both "leaning" at the same time.

Otherwise if you are sitting back in the chairs with your back against the walls or partitions, it's pretty private.

;)

First of all click on this thread/link here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=298868

For pics and info about those from before the refurbs up to the current decor...

And to answer your original question, no they don't.

But if you have someone next door, it's both pretty easy to stand out there and "hang on the rail" and talk to each other if you want.

But, you pretty much have to be there both "leaning" at the same time.

Otherwise if you are sitting back in the chairs with your back against the walls or partitions, it's pretty private.

;)

CJW, First of all words cannot express how greatful I am to you for going to the HUGE amount of trouble that you go to on these threads. I've seen your info. all over these threads and have gained great information from you!! We have rooms V-7, V-9, V-8, & V-12, and a huge thing I have just learned is that it appears that the doors to cabins v-8 & v-12 open onto the opposite side hallway. So glad I will be prepared for that one! The rooms/views look wonderful and thanks to you and others posting, I think we will have very few surprises, thus a more enjoyable trip. Carnival owes you big time for what you are doing to spread the word and answer questions...hope they read these threads and comp you!!! I promise to "pass it on" by posting pic. from our trip.

Cheers & Best wishes!

Beth

I don't want to alarm you, but JUST IN CASE anyone in your party is prone to motion sickness, please take several remedies/preventions along. I say several, because what works for one doesn't work for another, and you won't know what works until you try it. You are in THE worst place for motion on the ship. I sincerely hope you and your party will not have a minute's trouble with seasickness. But just in case, please be prepared for it. Trust me on this one. (Been there, done that! :eek:)

Archived