New to Cruising - Boudicca 9th April 09

motorcar48

Hi Sheila,

I met Steve on the Braemar a few weeks ago and he said you had managed to get your money back. So pleased you were succesful. I am sure you are doing the right thing going with your neighbour. People say to us "Off on holiday again?" but as you say you have to live for today, because you never know what is round the corner!

Of course, we still miss our daughter very much, but life has to go on, however hard that might sound.

My friend was widowed suddenly 3 years ago. She came with us and 3 others on a Saga holiday. She was very nervous about it, but really enjoyed herself and has since been on a cruise with another widow, who was in our party and we are all going to Montenegro this summer.

I do hope you have a good cruise

Best wishes

Forgot to say it had a lovely eavening with Steve, Jan, Sue and Phil who we met on our first Cruise in April 2009 and have kept in touch ever since. Some wonderful memories and wonderful times. xx

It sure was a very lovely evening, to meet Sheila, Phil and Sue, and be great to do that again some time. It was very nice to see we are still very good friends and we will keep in touch :)

Will keep you all posted as to how it goes. I think I will be very nervous but something to look forward to. Don't think I could do it on my own as some do.

Must keep this thread going as it was Dave who originally started it.

Archived