Warm Chocolate Melting cake

Waitin to cruise

We had the melting chocolate cake several times at dinner on the Legend, last week. And DW even found it on the Lido deck during the early evening sushi setup. However, a couple of the cakes were very soupy below the crust, as if they hadn't set long enough. Another was almost solid, like a souffle (IMO, that was the best one:)). So there can be some inconsistencies in quality. Nevertheless, not a drop/gooey crumb was wasted. But to really ease your chocolate jones, try the Amaretto cake when it's offered at dinner, mmmmm!!!!! I'll try to find a pic.

• 2 weeks later...

We're just back from the Splendor, and all you people are right. This stuff is incredible! It's a lot better in the dining room than in the buffet. What we had in the buffet wasn't cooked enough and was more like eating a ramiken of hot fudge sauce. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. :D But I liked the dining room version better.

n44100016_31111987_1230.jpg

I'm booked! Seriously that picture is enough for me to want to be on a cruise lol. Damn that looks good I spent half of my nights in Paris looking for the perfect chocolate souffle mmmmmm.

Archived