inspiration...doesn't have

MAO

refridgerators in cabins right?

Anything else that we might find differant than the bigger newer ships? There are tha standard outlets, what about storage?

Thanks, getting alittle anxious about the smallership and windowed cabin:o

Oh and is anyone sailing on 4/11/09?

As for storage space, we had plenty for the 2 of us. There were 2 closets for hanging items, 1 closet with shelves, and a vanity with 4 small drawers. Why not take a shoe organizer with clear pockets to hang on the bathroom door for toiletries, s&s cards, etc? Basically for stuff you can't find a home for. As for another difference on the ship, it has 1 small swimming pool instead of 3.

Inside cabins on that ship will be the same as on larger ships, both 185 s.f. plenty of storage for us too.

It wouldnt have a pay restaurant, who cares, save your money for other things.

Go to roll calls and join in and see if other CC members are posting, just scroll down to the roll call boards to find your cruise.

I got off the Inspiration 3/9/09. We were in an inside cabin (U110). There was lots of storage in the cabin, but very little in the bathroom. My sister brought a small shower mesh organizer to hang in the shower (no bath tub). This worked out great for us to hold shampoo (we don't like the shampoo/conditioner combo on the wall), conditioner, razors, shaving cream, mesh body scubbers, liquid face cleanser, etc.

We were suprised to find (or actually not find) a refridgerator or blowdryer in the cabin.

We had a great time on the Inspiration. I'm sure you will too.

Thank you that is all very helpful.

Forgot that we have no hairdryer (had read that)

Really? Only 1 pool! I didn't know that.

regular outlet on the desk area right?

There is a small roll call but thought maybe someone would see this;)

Thanks again!

Its a smaller ship, so yes only 1 pool. I have never sailed on larger ships, but we always enjoy our Fantasy class cruises. Just returned from the Inspiration and had a fabulous time, good food, great service, enjoyed the serenity deck out back, no kiddies, but no pool either, it gets hot. The top floor has neat slides, but never did them. We dipped into the lido deck pool when the hot tubs on the serenity didnt cool us off, cause they are hot! Plenty of storage, but I always carry extra hangers, I hang a lot of our clothes. It was a great trip, I am soo jealous, have fun!

I to have sailed on the Inspiration. It was fun, we're going on a Conquest class ship this time and I'm looking forward to the bigger boat.

But the Inspiration was fun, go to the pool at night time when no one's out there, you'll practically have the whole deck to yourself.

And the back adults only Serenity area....sooooo relaxing and nothing beats being in the hot tub at night back there...no one but you and the stars.

I have always seen the pools closed at night on other cruises, not sure how late hot tubs are open:confused:

We have a window cabin and I love sitting out on our balcony in the past, where is the best place to sit out to watch the sea?

I thought I saw somewhere that the pools and hot tubs are closed at night? Can someone clarify? Thanks! I'm curious as someone on here mentioned using them at night when it was less crowded.

They drain the pool at night, but it was always open until 10 when I was on the Inspiration in February. Don't remember about the hottubs though.

we're cruising on 4/11.....1st time cruising on Carnival though.

Us too! 1st time on a smaller ship. can you believe it s 2 weeks from today that we will sleep then sail?!!

We will also be on the ship - myself, my husband, two boys - 13 and 15. I can't believe it is 14 days!!!

We were on the Inspiration two years ago and thought it was great - small but just fine. The boys are looking forward to the slides.

Tess

We will also be going April 11th. We aren't taking the kids, but they are on spring break that week. Our spring break always starts on Good Friday and goes through the following week. The kids are staying with grandpa for the week while me and hubby have some much needed alone time.

Archived