Celebrating College Grad Onboard

Does RCI do anything for celebrations? I know our TA asked us if we were celebrating anything which is the reason for this trip is to celebrate our daughter's double major degree graduation the the day before. On Princess they have Congratulations and ballons at the door as well as singing the celebration at dinner - what about RCI? I realize lots of folks are celebrating because when we walked the halls on Princess there were lots of balloons at the doors but it sure was something that is inexpensive for the cruiseline to do and makes the person feel special.

So what can we expect RCI to do?

Seriously? You have to buy them? $31.00 and I don't see college grad. Maybe I should get some special college grad decs and do it myself to make it special. Thanks for the info - disappointing.

Seriously? You have to buy them? $31.00 and I don't see college grad. Maybe I should get some special college grad decs and do it myself to make it special. Thanks for the info - disappointing.

That's what I would do! :) (and I wouldn't be disappointed; I would be happy to do it for my college grad, and thrilled that I could do it for waaaaay less money)

JMO YMMV

That's what I would do! :) (and I wouldn't be disappointed; I would be happy to do it for my college grad, and thrilled that I could do it for waaaaay less money)

JMO YMMV

I am not disappointed in buying or decorating, I am disappointed that the cruiselines we have been on have decorated and sang at dinner with a cake for freeand Royal the most expensive that we have paid yet does not provide any of it for free - that is what I was saying disappointed about.

Archived