? about CAT 12 upgrade!!

I just checked Disney's website & we were upgraded to CAT 9 cabins....all 3 cabins right next to each other, how cool is that?!!cool1.gif

I'm confused about the bed type for cabins 2032/2030...online deck plans show triangle for both rooms...what does this mean? I do understand that they are connected rooms.

Does these cabins have porthole or full window?

Thanks

A triangle means that the cabin sleeps 4 people. Your rooms are on Deck 2, so that means you will have one large round porthole (more like a window, really). The cabins on Deck 1 have 2 small portholes.

Also, keep in mind (although it rarely happens) your cabin assignment could change again before you cruise, since you originally booked a GTY.

A triangle means that the cabin sleeps 4 people. Your rooms are on Deck 2, so that means you will have one large round porthole (more like a window, really). The cabins on Deck 1 have 2 small portholes.

Also, keep in mind (although it rarely happens) your cabin assignment could change again before you cruise, since you originally booked a GTY.

We just got our assignment yesterday. We went from a cat 12 to cat 11. Most people on my roll call went from 12's to 9's.

Hopefully ours will change to but I won't hold my breath.:p

Bill

First-timer here. If we were given a cabin assignment when booked, is there a chance for upgrade? Our cruise is 5/21/09. When I look at our reservation it shows the cabin number and category 11 which is what we booked.

First-timer here. If we were given a cabin assignment when booked, is there a chance for upgrade? Our cruise is 5/21/09. When I look at our reservation it shows the cabin number and category 11 which is what we booked.

Never say never, but don't count on it. It happens, but there is no rhyme or reason to it. That is why I never book less than I will be happy with! :D

We were in 2034, the Cat 9 next door, in '06. Great room for 4 of us. Large porthole window. 1 upper, 1 lower twin, 1 queen... I believe that all of the rooms in that area are the same. (But I don't remember any of them being connecting... I may be wrong...)

My only comment on that area... and its not a complaint, just a comment... the wood floor of the 'hallway' area of the adult clubs is directly above... so you DO hear people who walk loudly... but we weren't ever back in there before midnight... so by then, there was very little traffic overhead.

For those out there that recieved an upgrade, did you already do your on-line check-in? Because we set sail in about 34 days and have not gotten a room assignment. I know there is no rhyme or reason to upgrades, But I was just wondering if those people already did on-line check-in? Thanks

For those out there that recieved an upgrade, did you already do your on-line check-in? Because we set sail in about 34 days and have not gotten a room assignment. I know there is no rhyme or reason to upgrades, But I was just wondering if those people already did on-line check-in? Thanks

I did my online check in as soon as I booked. Long before I got my assignment

Bill

We still haven't completed our online check-in........

We when cruised on the Magic during Oct 2001, it was only around 75% full due to the aftershocks of 9/11. We were in a cat 10 room but really wanted a cat 6 for the veranda. When we arrived at port, they said the upgrade was only $350. We saved around $750 by waiting.

It worked for us since there where so many empty cabins.

Archived