Keep On Whining

AMEN. I am so sick of the whining.

I agree but now my response has turned into a primeval reaction like one gets when one hears fingernails on a blackboard. A full recoil and I am losing any sympathy I had for their plight the longer this continues. We are pleading for it to end.....Please...Please..Please can anyone make it stop....The whining is driving me MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

But on the other hand maybe we shall book a suite so we can now use the new purged CL. See they may be driving folks to the "SUITE SIDE".

I agree but now my response has turned into a primeval reaction like one gets when one hears fingernails on a blackboard. A full recoil and I am losing any sympathy I had for their plight the longer this continues. We are pleading for it to end.....Please...Please..Please can anyone make it stop....The whining is driving me MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

But on the other hand maybe we shall book a suite so we can now use the new purged CL. See they may be driving folks to the "SUITE SIDE".

Funny thing, Princess apparently is trying to do a similar perk (reduced cost of drink --- not free -- w/ appetizers) for their Elite guests (after 15 cruises)... they are being very strict on who they let in though so it does not get overcrowded, like the RC does for these.

Well, we will see if these people actually stick with their word and switch cruise lines. Royal Caribbean offers a unique cruise experience that you do not find on Carnival, Princess, or Norwegian... so we will see. I am not loyal to any cruise though I have the best perks with Princess... if they changed, it would not mean I would not sail them.

I think they are listening very well so far. Price drops all over the place! The 4/26 went down about 500.00 for a JS:D I just booked the new Bahama/Bermuda itinerary for 2010 too:p

Yep! I checked this morning and nothing. About 4:00 pm, my Promenade cabin dropped $300 from the price I booked. Before now, it kept going up. :)

No chocolates???!!! when did this start???

Ohhh nevermind. One of the gals on my roll call is bringing her own chocolates for our cruise next week. :rolleyes:

its my fault there are no more. I have thrown out like 80 cruises of them!!

Yep! I checked this morning and nothing. About 4:00 pm, my Promenade cabin dropped $300 from the price I booked. Before now, it kept going up. :)

Yay! That a nice chunk of change. You can buy lots of drinks with $300.:D

There's only one thing worse than people whining on these boards; people whining about people whining. Sorry folks but you're whiners yourselves.

After this reply all I can say is...welcome to our lil exclusive club

which team will you play for now that you showed up?? the Complainers or the Complainers complaining about the Complainers?? :p

which team will you play for now that you showed up?? the Complainers or the Complainers complaining about the Complainers?? :p

Ha ha, I couldn't resist. We were on an Explorer Canadian cruise last fall and on the last day ate lunch in the dining room at a large table, 10 top. Our heads where spinning listening to all the complaints about other people complaining on the cruise.:eek: The irony was rather entertaining.;):p

Ha ha, I couldn't resist. We were on an Explorer Canadian cruise last fall and on the last day ate lunch in the dining room at a large table, 10 top. Our heads where spinning listening to all the complaints about other people complaining on the cruise.:eek: The irony was rather entertaining.;):p

After all that I sure hope that you and your family had a great cruise :)

After all that I sure hope that you and your family had a great cruise :)

We did, and looking forward to doing a Maine/Canada(shorter cruise) out of Boston this Sept on the Jewel. We're not New York minute folks.;)

If we take it one more... Complainers complaining about the complainers complaining about the complaining are they on the same team as the original complainers? :eek:

I think that there is a rift in the space time continuum. Free drinks for everyone at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe! (HHGttG fans will get that one.)

I am booked for Explorer at the end of August, but maybe cancelling, not because I'm whining over the prices or one is better than the other. We've only been on one cruise and that was on the Explorer, that's why we were going to choose them again. But money is tight, we maybe doing Carnival because I can cut it in half on a Bahamas trip instead for similar dates. I'm on the fence on this one. More spending money if we go with Carnival, less with Bermuda. Cape Liberty is only and hour away, but it's 17 hours to Jacksonville. We'd like to see Bermuda again, but Bahamas could be fun too. The excursions seem more appealing to the kids and cheaper for what they want. I don't need the excursions for myself though. Bermuda trip was supposed to be a definite, but I had to come along and win a trip to Universal Studios. We're hoping we can combine them back to back, but we have to wait until we get paperwork or a travel agent to contact us.

Who knows since they are doing specials with Universal, maybe I can get a good rate doubling up with something on the Freedom if we play our cards right. Who knows, maybe I'll win a decent sized lottery ticket, and be able to comfortably do them both.

This is the most entertaining thread yet -- Whiners whining about whiners who whined about whiners. I really hadn't planned to post anything here, but decided it would not be fair of me to deprive other whiners of their right to whine about my whining about the whiners who whined about whiners whining.

Before the moderators get around to blocking this thread, I think I will just pour myself a glass of wine and enjoy some wining with my dining as I sit here whining about whining about whining about whining.icon12.gif

This is the most entertaining thread yet -- Whiners whining about whiners who whined about whiners. I really hadn't planned to post anything here, but decided it would not be fair of me to deprive other whiners of their right to whine about my whining about the whiners who whined about whiners whining.

Before the moderators get around to blocking this thread, I think I will just pour myself a glass of wine and enjoy some wining with my dining as I sit here whining about whining about whining about whining.icon12.gif

LOL, enjoy your wine!:p It's a shame that this board has turned into them against me and me against them.

###

Ah, always good to see someone with a good sense of humor!!!!!!:p Whine/wine on!!!:D

You guys are a riot, i am beginning to think that its not so bad complaining now, because with us complaining about the complainers brought a new group of complainers! the complainers that complain about us that complain about the complainers!! :rolleyes:

I think this will come full circle and the original complainers will be complaining that we stopped talking about their original complaints!!

Ok who has that bottle of wine now!! :o:p;):D

You guys are a riot, i am beginning to think that its not so bad complaining now, because with us complaining about the complainers brought a new group of complainers! the complainers that complain about us that complain about the complainers!!

I think this will come full circle and the original complainers will be complaining that we stopped talking about their original complaints!!

Ok who has that bottle of wine now!! :o:p;):D

But who are the original complainers/whiners; the ones who are unhappy with RCCL's new CL policy or the ones who are unhappy with those who are unhappy?:confused:

But who are the original complainers/whiners; the ones who are unhappy with RCCL's new CL policy or the ones who are unhappy with those who are unhappy?:confused:

The original whiners were the winers who complained to RCCL about the over crowding in the CL where they were unable to enjoy their glass of wine.(Or at least that's RCCL's story);)

Archived