Stockholm Public Transit

Thank you, Al. It looks like we now have a plan on how to get to the Vasa quickly and without incident. :D

I forgot to mention one other reputable taxi company in Stockholm - Top Cab, is the name of the company.

Al

I've a quotation from Taxi Stockholm for a ride from for 3 persons on a Monday. A trip from Stadsgarden to Vasa costs ~150SEK and from Galma Stans to Stadsgarden costs ~100SEK. Might be of some help to those who planned to use taxi as a mode of transporation in Stockholm.

I've a quotation from Taxi Stockholm for a ride from for 3 persons on a Monday. A trip from Stadsgarden to Vasa costs ~150SEK and from Galma Stans to Stadsgarden costs ~100SEK. Might be of some help to those who planned to use taxi as a mode of transporation in Stockholm.

Thanks, dinoman! Those price quotes help a lot for planning purposes. Using todays exchange rate of 7.97 Krone:$1 USD, that works out to about $18-$19 dollars to the Vasa and about $12.50 from Gamla Stans back to the Norwegian Jewel.

do the taxis take charge cards, or do you have to pay in cash??

Taxi Stockholm website said they accept:

Cash: SEK, Euro, USD, GBP

Credit Cards: AE, Diners, Visa, Master, Eurocard

Archived