Kmart St. Thomas - Hours

Hawaii697

This seemed to be a big question on our Hawaii cruise too..."What are K-mart's operating hours?"

IS there something there that I don't know about? A secret beach behind the store? Free umbrella drinks? Blue light specials on Cruzan Rum?

Just curious what the draw is?:confused:

This seemed to be a big question on our Hawaii cruise too..."What are K-mart's operating hours?"

IS there something there that I don't know about? A secret beach behind the store? Free umbrella drinks? Blue light specials on Cruzan Rum?

The K-Mart in St. Thomas near the pier, has great prices on our brands of liquor. Yes, we do have to carry them back to the ship, but we had times when its been confiscated (no problem) and times when we've taken our liquor to our room. And also, we generally end up forgetting something (one couple, the husband for his underwear) or even beach shoes, so its a good place to pick up last minute items and cheaper than the ship. They sell sourveniers as well.

We try to go to where the locals shop. I have found the 'cheap' trinkets even cheaper in these stores. (In Hawaii the cheapest place to buy Kona coffee is in the grocery stores.) I'm sure it is the same in St Thomas.

Archived