Majesty of the Seas Deck 10 JS Guarantee

Really stoked this morning. I booked a Deck 9 Superior OV room originally. I have called several times and tried to get them to sell me a JS guarantee but they would not do it. Yesterday I talked to my vacation planner at RCCL and she even went as far as to tell me that RCCL will never offer JS guarantees on the Majesty b/c there are not that many and she advised there is never a chance for an upgrade on that ship.

Well this morning I checked prices on RCCL.com as I usually do each day and noticed that JS guarantees were in fact available today and for much, much, very much cheaper. Called RCCL asap and just secured a JS on deck 10 for only $220 more dollars. If not for the guarantee it would have been about an extra $800-$900. Really stoked cause we've never had a suite. I know its just a JS and on an older ship but we are really stoked. So the lesson to learn here is that guarantees will more that likely open up at some time or another as I did this same thing on last year's Mariner cruise and got a much better balcony. So keep your eyes on RCCL.com and make your money work for you!!!:D

I've been keeping an eye on mine in June as well. Final payment was due last week and there are still a LOT of rooms available. We've never even had a balcony! :eek: Hopefully as mine gets closer, like yours, we'll catch a deal. :cool:

Congratulations on your deal and have fun!!!

Hey i had a junior suite on majesty in october very very nice room the balcony on majesty was bigger then the junior suite balcony on enchantment of the seas, dont forget these are newer rooms that were completly redone when they refurbished the ship, im sure you will not be dissapointed.

Same thing happened to us last October. Had an OV booked on Majesty and our TA found a suite guarantee available. Basically got a suite for $150 pp more than the OV. I don't see these available much, so we lucked out that time.

Archived