what is the wildest,craziest thing you've ever seen on a cruise?

19stephanie66

I just came off a cruise on the Sea Princess with 53 Ducks from another cruise website. Two of the Ducks had fart machines. Remote controlled fart machines. They would stick it in their back pocket, and let it rip on a crowded elevator, in the buffet, in a cocktail bar. The ship staff caught on real quick, the rest of the cruisers knew the ducks were a bit mischievous, and the elevator rips were crazily funny, since we had to keep a straight face until everyone else rushed off. OMG, none of us are young people any more, we are all responsible administrators, bosses, first responders in times of emergency, but for 10 days we were all crazy Ducks! QUACK!

That's funny as all get out!

I was on the NCL - Sky with my friends Cisco & Margaret. Now Cisco goes out of his way to try and embarrass you. The 3 of us were riding up on one of the elevators. There were 3 other individuals on this same elevator. A couple in there early 70’s and a man around 30. As you know...most of the time when you are on an elevator everyone is real quite. Cisco was standing in the very front of everyone, and when the elevator was almost to our floor…..Cisco turns to the older woman....looks at her…..and politely asked her if she was starring at his bottom…..The older woman took a deep breath and her husband started laugh so hard…..the husband turns to his wife and says……see I told you one of these days your going to get caught

This still has me rolling to pages later lol

I had my own swimming embarrassment during a shorex swim on St Martin. I will admit I'm not swimsuit model material. I was staying out in the water, admiring the French military guys running in formation along the beach;). Very impressive until a huge wave picked me up and deposited me rolling like a beached whale at their feet. I foundered in the waves, unable to get up as dozens of beautiful young men averted their eyes (or I can only hope they did).:eek:

That is so incredibly funny! I can imagine something like that happening to me :eek:

On our very first cruise, my DD of about 12 at the time, my Dh and I were eating in the Main Dining room one evening at dinner.

Our tablemates, a family of grandparents and 2 grand daughters shared the table with us.

Each night, my DD ordered a Ceasar Salad and RAVED about how much she loved it.

The other girls at the table (ages 11 and 16 if I remember correctly) each ate off the CHILDREN'S menu each night. Nothing but chicken nuggets and fries. That's why we noticed them... my daughter (who was about the same age as one, and 4 years younger than the other) ate off the adult menu each night...

Anyway... We witnessed the follwoing from these girls:

Younger girl: Heavily butter a split bread roll and then proceed to rip open a sugar packet and sprinkle it on the bread then eat.

Younger girl: Used a fork as a toothpick --- on her BACK molars.

And the piece de resistance...

The older girl kept hearing my DD RAVE about the salad so on the FORMAL night decided she was gonna try one...

She took ONE BITE and instead of swallowing it or spitting into her napkin... she proceeded to lean her head over the plate, open her mouth WIDE and moved her tongue back & forth so the food/lettuce would fall out by gravity. She continued this for what seemed like forever.

The funniest part of the story was when we got back to our cabin... In my "MEAN MOM" voice... I said "If you EVER do that to me, I will make your life miserable." to my DD. She thought she was in trouble... Actually it was the exact opposite... I was very proud of my pre-teen daughter for having appropriate table manners and the guts to try new things.

That family didn't return to the MDR all cruise...:rolleyes:

l_d7b50273736349789764bf1ad3ffdb18.jpg

Carnival Elation Halloween 08 sailing, this guy was passed out drunk on the lido deck early afternoon, notice all the empty bottles in the bucket, one is on the table spilled, this guy was there for several hours snoring like crazy, everyone walking by was laughing at him, I of course had to take a picture. They say a picture is worth a thousands words...

I really find it offensive when people post pictures of total strangers who have no idea their picture was taken -why in the world would you do that? that is so childish and adolescent of you-and you think he is wild and crazy?

Edited by momofmeg

On my first cruise back in 2005, there was a group of about 12 at a large round table, just across from us. Apparently they were a large group of 6 guys and 6 girls all in their early 20's. I was 23 at the time as well. Every night one guy would come into the dining room completely hammered, probably didnt even remember eating dinner. The second night I noticed him asking the waiter if he could eat the flower in the middle of the table. Of course the waiter said no you cant. About 5 minutes later, the guy picks up the metal vase, pulls out the flower, puts it in his mouth, chews it up, and drinks the "Blue" water in the vase. Apparently it wasnt too bad for him because the next night he did it again, and started going to a couple other groups tables and was doing it for $1. On the third night, I witnessed him eat atleast 5 flowers, and have 5 things of blue water. There was one group across from us this did not enjoy this, so they said something to him. Wrong choice of words apparently, because it started a big food fight in the main dining room. Imagine the hard dinner rolls smacking a guy in the head and a piece of steak in the air!

Eventhough this sounds very out of place in the main dining room.....if you have had atleast a couple of drinks before dinner, you would have been laughing very hard!

I really find it offensive when people post pictures of total strangers who have no idea their picture was taken -why in the world would you do that? that is so childish and adolescent of you-and you think he is wild and crazy?

Don't look then..... or let anyone near you with a phone... cause you are most likely on the web somewhere....

Edited by bobsfamily

I am old and very proper now, but even without a few drinks under my belt before dinner, I would have been laughing and pulling out my iphone for a picture. Oh gees...

Then I suggest you be careful scratching your self or picking your nose- as you may end up on youtube.

On our very first cruise in 2007, we had a great cruise critic roll call. One of our members, known affectionately as Billy Bob, actually had his dentist make him a pair of false teeth that were, let's say, kind of weird.

At dinner one night (in the Crown Grill), we had a lovely waitress from Rumania. After she told us about all the entrees we could have, Billy Bob put in his false teeth and said "can I eat the steak with these?" The poor thing, she was flabbergasted until we all started to laugh.

It was a great time and our server had a great laugh!

Janette

On our very first cruise in 2007, we had a great cruise critic roll call. One of our members, known affectionately as Billy Bob, actually had his dentist make him a pair of false teeth that were, let's say, kind of weird.

At dinner one night (in the Crown Grill), we had a lovely waitress from Rumania. After she told us about all the entrees we could have, Billy Bob put in his false teeth and said "can I eat the steak with these?" The poor thing, she was flabbergasted until we all started to laugh.

It was a great time and our server had a great laugh!

Janette

THAT we need a pic of!

This thread had me laughing to tears.

Ok here are a few that are funny to me.

On my first cruise to the Bahamas in the 80's there was a group of high schoolers from Alabama on board. They use to cover the pools at night with thess huge thick nets(the kind you see on obstacle courses). This girl was so drunk, she fell in the pool and rolled to the center of the net. Her friends were trying to tell her how to climb out but she was so wasted she just sat there laughing. The crew finally pulled her out. She did not get wet.

On my second cruise in the 80's there was a guy who to quote a friend "never drew a sober breath" on the whole trip. His drink of choice was double rum and cokes. My friends and I are sitting in the back row of chasis lounges on the main pool deck on the first day of the trip. There are about 7 rows of chasis in front of us(most of the chairs hand the backs folded up). This guy proceeds to climb over every row of chasis while carrying 2 rum and cokes in glasses. He gets to our row and lifts up his arms in triumph of making over the chairs and hits his hand on the railing causing him to drop the drinks and breaking the glasses. The bartenders gave him his drinks in plastic cups the rest of the trip. He received a Magnum of Champange at the end of the trip for having the highest bar bill.

On my third cruise, there was this couple. The woman would just verbally abuse the poor guy she was with "Harvey is" and "Harvey that". Everywhere she went she carried this purse shaped like an elephant. It was gray and fuzzy too. At the stop in Cozemul, she was complaining and a little tipsy, when she fell off the curb(which are very high) and broke her ankle. Well, she spent the rest of the trip in a wheelchair and I swear we thought "Harvey" was going to wheel her off the side of the ship a couple of times.

I wonder what stories I will get from my next cruise. :D

• 2 weeks later...

On my recent cruise (just off 2 days ago) On the first evening, in the Skywalker's night club, a young lady was wearing a bustier, and appeared to be really inebriated, or "on something else". She was dancing around by herself in the middle of the lounge, and her boobs kept falling out of her top.. not just oops and readjust the top, but left out for all to see for like 5-8 minutes at a time:eek:. People were calling their friends to come up for the peep show. Other cruise patrons started tucking dollar bills into the back of her top. Cruise staff did nothing to stop her.

The next day, we were in the hot tub, and this nice man starts up a conversation with my DH. He begins to tell him of a young lady in the hot tub the day before with a very misadjusted bikini top. My DH asked if she had red/pinkish colored hair, and the man said yes! Turns out this young lady was quite the exhibitionist.

My last cruise was on the Holiday out of Mobile, lots of people witnessed this drama filled whith screams, Floor 6 - the day in Cozumel, Large family group from Alabama, 21 year old daughter (not mine) and her best friend who shared a room - been drunk since starting cruise, daughter decided to go shopping during early afternoon, came back and found Daddy 'doing' best friend, grabbed best friend's hair and beating her while Dear Ole Dad puts on shorts and tried to get daughter off his 'lover', Dad drags daughter into hallway but she still had a handful of 'Tammy's' (not real name, but I had to use something) hair, Tammy is holding doorway to keep from being drug outside room - NUDE, Dad stradles daughter beating her head into the floor and later into the wall trying to get her to let go, finally family group is called in and no wanted the daughter 'Tara' (again, not real name but it'll work - just think Terror) to be moved into their room, family has to pay for additional room for Tara, at end of cruise everyone is Peachy Keen with each other, And they all lived happily ever after.

Talk about a Jerry Springer Moment!

As you know, every port town in Alaska has stores where you can get fur coats - mink, fox, etc...

So aboard Amsterdam on our last formal night, we're sitting in the Explorer's Lounge enjoying our after-dinner cocktails and watching the parade of folks exiting the dining room. Out comes a lady, head held high in her full-length beaded evening gown and gorgeous Crystal Fox fur coat - as she exits the room, we catch a flash of red: the large sale tag is still on her sleeve!

In Reno I saw Rich Little who does all the impersonations of folks like Richard Nixon, he was dressed very nice, but I couldn't stop looking at his suit jacket's sleeve which still had the two threads that held the size label in place, guess he didn't have sharp pointed sissors to clip them off...