waterworks?

vbecky

Does anyone know if the new waterworks is on the splendor or conquest? Also do they both have a basketball court (1/2 or full court)? Thanks Trying to decided between the two different ships any suggestions? We have done the Mex. Riv. so leaning to the western carib. any thoughts? Thanks:confused:

Does anyone know if the new waterworks is on the splendor or conquest? Also do they both have a basketball court (1/2 or full court)? Thanks Trying to decided between the two different ships any suggestions? We have done the Mex. Riv. so leaning to the western carib. any thoughts? Thanks:confused:

There's a water works on the Splendor, not so on the Conquest.

Here's the Splendor:

IMG_2572.jpg

They both have a half court.

I LOVE the Conquest! She's my favorite ship in the fleet but the Splendor is STUNNING!!!

:D

If your looking for the water works system shown in the Carnival Commercial "Buckle Up, Buttercup!", you'll need to look at a Fantasy Class ship, I think. That is the kind of system they have been adding during the recent refurbishments.

Gotta say, just came off the Fantasy a few weeks ago and loved, loved, loved the new water works area (and I am not young, hip, or even a kid!) Had a blast on the water slides and a water flume. Definitely is a place that has something for kids and adults.

I used to love waterslides. I'm alittle, no alot afraid to do it now. I have back problems which like to also snag the neck and shoulder. That may not be such a good idea, unless I wait til we're on the return trip.

Archived