Lemonade, Ice Tea, Fruit Punch?

What cold beverages are served at the Windjammer and at the Cafe Promenade? Once the Windjammer closes at night which is 9 pm I read? Can you still get drinks? I can't imagine all the folks wanting something cold to eat and nothing to drink but water or buying a soda. Use to Princess and Carnival with 24 hour buffet so hopefully we can get something? Thanks to any that can help.

We've always been able to wander into the WJ (even when food isn't out) for the drink station. Usually, there are cookies there, too, or fruit....

You can get tea, water, coffee,etc...from most of the bars, and there's always room service.

What cold beverages are served at the Windjammer and at the Cafe Promenade? Once the Windjammer closes at night which is 9 pm I read? Can you still get drinks? I can't imagine all the folks wanting something cold to eat and nothing to drink but water or buying a soda. Use to Princess and Carnival with 24 hour buffet so hopefully we can get something? Thanks to any that can help.

Of course since Princess' Horizon Court doesn't even offer lemonade or fruit punch during the day, their ships won't be much help to you. There is always room service. On the Voyager and Freedom class ships you can get small sandwiches, pizza and cookies in the Cafe Promenade or Sorrentos pretty much 24/7, but you may have to purchase a soft drink. :)

On FOS there was water, ice tea and I think lemonade in stainless steel serving vessels in both the Cafe Promenade and Sorrentos. It was self service once the ship was off of code red for Noro. I was also able to ask for a carton of skim mik in the Cafe Promenade one morning.

Of course since Princess' Horizon Court doesn't even offer lemonade or fruit punch during the day, their ships won't be much help to you. There is always room service. On the Voyager and Freedom class ships you can get small sandwiches, pizza and cookies in the Cafe Promenade or Sorrentos pretty much 24/7, but you may have to purchase a soft drink. :)

Princess offers ice tea 24 hours a day. They recently added lemonade last year. Who told you different? Princess also has the International Cafe that sounds like Royal's Cafe Promenade. Nice that room service does but when you want to grab a quick refreshing drink and go on your way you don't want to wait for room service for just a glass of ice tea.

On FOS there was water, ice tea and I think lemonade in stainless steel serving vessels in both the Cafe Promenade and Sorrentos. It was self service once the ship was off of code red for Noro. I was also able to ask for a carton of skim mik in the Cafe Promenade one morning.

Super....hopefully the Mariner will also then. Perhaps someone who has gone on the Mariner will respond.

I'll give an answer from Mariner:

My family loved the Promenade Cafe. I don't think it was open 24 hours a day, but it was pretty close to it. The offerings were slim, but drinks were available and no extra charge.

You can get drinks at any bar pretty much any time of day, though you may have to pay for them.

You can get a drink through room service anytime of day, though you should tip the wait staff.

You can bring a couple drinks back from the buffet and stash them in your room cooler.

On every RCI cruise I've been on (about a dozen) you could get iced tea, tap water, coffee, hot tea, milk, lemonade, apple juice, white milk, and sometimes fruit punch, orange juice, and chocolate milk, included in your cruise ticket from the main dining rooms, windjammer, room service, and the promenade cafe. Sorrento's offered fewer choices but they too are free of charge. If you tried to obtain them from a bar or lounge generally there was a charge. Almost every ship I've been on has had some form of self serve stations on the pool deck near the windjammer and in the promenade.

Archived