Can the photo lab download videos from your camera?

swom

Either I'm really tired, or they've removed the Photo Thread so I am asking a question here.

Digital camera..................it takes pics and videos (as most do). If I take my video card to the photo lab to get the pics downloaded and put on a DVD will it also download the videos?

Thanks!

Either I'm really tired, or they've removed the Photo Thread so I am asking a question here.

Digital camera..................it takes pics and videos (as most do). If I take my video card to the photo lab to get the pics downloaded and put on a DVD will it also download the videos?

Thanks!

I am new and do not know how to post a new thread. Please forgive me for using yours. Does anyone know what it costs to disembark from a Carnival cruise ship in Columuzel (sp) Mexico?

I am new and do not know how to post a new thread. Please forgive me for using yours. Does anyone know what it costs to disembark from a Carnival cruise ship in Columuzel (sp) Mexico?
Does it cost anything to disembark at Key West, Fla. if you are an American citizen?

Thanks!

Back to the original thread... it will depend on the ship's equipment. Most will be able to make CD's of the images but not the video. You'll have to check with your cruise line and see if they have the equipment to burn DVD's. If they do, then they'll be able to download your videos too.

Back to the original thread... it will depend on the ship's equipment. Most will be able to make CD's of the images but not the video. You'll have to check with your cruise line and see if they have the equipment to burn DVD's. If they do, then they'll be able to download your videos too.

I see you are a Princess cruiser. Do you know if they offer this?

Thanks!

If you are disembarking there and not returning to the ship.........then I would suggest you call Carnival and ask them or call your TA and tell him/her to call Carnival for you.

Good luck and I didn't mind you posting on my thread at all. :D

Archived