Question about the Bistro aboard the NCL Sea

Carolyn1950

I didn't eat there on my last cruise but was wondering if they have items on the menu that aren't additional costs. I glanced at a menu that was posted on the ship that was surf and turf and it was somewhere in the range of an extra 20.00 or so.. But was wondering after you pay the cover fee, if all the items have extra cost? Thanks.

.....different NCL ships, including the Sea. No, there is no other charge for any dish or even the number of entres you can order at LeBistro. You pay the one time fee for dinner and that's it.....except the surf and turf.

HINT: Try to find out which night is "Lobster Night" on your particular cruise and book LeBistro that night. When we did this, since the whole ship was getting lobster for no extra charge, they served us Lobster at no additional charge. We then just ordered a filet mignon to go with it.

HINT: If you see something that sounds interesting on the menu, but you don't want to order it as a main dish, ask the waiter to serve a smaller portion as an appetizer. We had the shrimp with 20 cloves of garlic as an appetizer the second night and the chef put extra shrimp in it for us. I think he actually appreciated us doing something a little different than the "cookie cutter" order.

But after that appetizer, I still don't understand why no one would sit next to us at the theatre!!!

MrTractor<---------packs "Industrial Strength Scope" just for such and occasion...............

:p

Glad the photos worked and they did charge for that Pate O' Bait

Seems Monday was the free sushi nite (7pm) at Oscars,

good Japanese beers (not free) and some saki, like the other photos show; I caught the tuna but ate another fish (Wahoo) that was grilled on board.

Milli being a Gulf Coast girl seems to have a taste for "bait", wrapped in rice more like last Thursday's grits and topped with seaweed, and dipped in horseradish..

Colorado

.....that time!

Is till don't see anything about an extra charge for the stinky goose liver????

Do you?

MrTractor

I believe you are correct. We just did the Sea and I only remember the extra charge for Surf and Turf. By the way, the chicken stuffed with shrimp was wonderful. I can't beleive I ordered that instead of steak or Seabass, but I did and loved it. The desserts are make you think you have died and gone to heaven and yes, watch out for the Lobster night. I think it was Sunday, the second night out. We did Le Bistro on Monday. NMNIta

ps the Italian restaurant is also worth a try, but we didn't think much of the service.

Archived