Coffeemakers in cabins - AOS?

We just saw a picture with a coffeemaker in the cabin supplied by RCI and asked the travel agent and she said of course there is in all the rooms and it said so in her book. I thought I always saw on this board no coffeemakers except in suites. Plus the kids have an interior room with a connecting door to whoever has the next room and I questioned about a chair or the love seat and the supervisor at Royal said a loveseat. Does anyone know the questions as seen with their own eyes here?

There are no coffeepots in the AOS cabins. We were on her in January, and we just ordered room service for the AM, and if we wanted some any other time, we went down to the Promenade Cafe. I don;t think I have heard of any ships having coffee makers in the cabins, as a matter of safety. As to the connecting cabin info, I can't help you.

Enjoy your cruise

BarbaB

Junior Suites and above are supposed to have coffeemakers now. (French Press type) according to the new "suites" benefit list. And yes, I know junior suites aren't actual suites, but they do list that they have coffeemakers now. :D

Junior suites and above have tea kettles and french press coffee makers.

Independence of the Seas has tea kettles in all staterooms (only the suites get the French Press coffee makers). I believe Brilliance and Rhapsody are the same.

There is a site online and when you hit the virtual tour it shows flat screen TV's, coffeemakers in each room and lists it only for the Adventure of the Seas. I called my TA and she said yes it says on her sheet this is true. I called Royal Caribbean and they said after being placed on hold for a while that we can request a coffeemaker and no they aren't any flat screens. Also Royal said there is room for the loveseat as well as the connecting inside door. I don't see how and that same virtual tour showed a chair there with the connecting door. Its all so confusing! I hope at least I can get a coffeemaker if one is not in the room. The same site claimed to have internet access in each room.

And NCL does have coffee makers in each room, but NCL isn't on my list of ships to go after our first time cruising it.

Just order room service---easier and less messy! They will bring it at any time you specify!

Well, how fast can they bring it to me? I need my caffeine within 5 minutes of getting up and I never know what time I'm getting up unless an excursion is planned early. I do hope at least I can get a coffeemaker - would make life easier for me.

Well, how fast can they bring it to me? I need my caffeine within 5 minutes of getting up and I never know what time I'm getting up unless an excursion is planned early. I do hope at least I can get a coffeemaker - would make life easier for me.

I'm sure it would... I'd like one too.... :) If you aren't in a JS or above though, there will not be one in your cabin, nor will they be able to provide you one on request.

You can order room service for a specific time and they can wake you up with your coffee. The other option is to stumble to the Windjammer or the Promenade Cafe to get a cup as soon as you get up.

Archived