Upgrade Fairy Strikes Again

spenc

LOL - We are on the Conquest on May 31st. Started out in an 8A, went to 8C, upgraded to 8G Aft and got the call yesterday - FREE UPGRADE TO A GUARANTEE SUITE!!!! Don't know which one yet, but as of right now there aren't any Cat 11's left....fingers crossed!:D

We are SO excited. Love the aft balonies Robtx100 - think we have chatted before on the Roll Call! Guess they figured they can sell that Aft quicker than the suites. I'm not arguing!

We are SO excited. Love the aft balonies Robtx100 - think we have chatted before on the Roll Call! Guess they figured they can sell that Aft quicker than the suites. I'm not arguing!

We did. I hope whoever gets 6456 is aware they will hear some noise from the lounge below occasionally. We are only 27 days away and getting more excited. You haven't been over to the roll call lately. Come say hi, we have a few more people who joined.

We had called several times asking about upgrades, plus we had an Aft cabin which are pretty popular. So my guess is they think they can sell the Aft quicker than a suite. We keep watching those 12's.....I'm hoping they assign our cabin soon. Not sure I can stand the wait much longer..LOL. One good sign - our docs don't have the cabin number but do have VIP now! YEA!!!!

Archived