Crown & Anchor Magazine

Thanks for the quick response.

I am looking at a curise for 2010 and just wondering if there will be any discount vouchers in the new magazine.

Thanks a lot

B

The new magazine for this side of the pond should be mailed out this week according to C&A UK :D

As far as I know its just a matter of signing up for the C & A Society - I think you have to be a previous customer tho.

Barbara

[quote name=bluec

ookies]How do you go about getting one of these? What is the charge to subscribe?

weird. I've been a C&A member for the past 4 1/2 years.

UK C&A is different from US C&A :(

We dont get the coupons every 3 months..we get them every 4 months.

We cannot access our C&A accounts online.

So perhaps this is why you dont get a C&A magazine.

• 1 month later...
Oh no..one of the vouchers in the mag is for our cruise....it says new bookings but what if I have only paid the deposit and not the full amount yet.....?

You will still be able to use the coupon, no worries :D

Oh hey wait a mo...is this in the new mag?

Oh no..one of the vouchers in the mag is for our cruise....it says new bookings but what if I have only paid the deposit and not the full amount yet.....?

If you have paid the deposit, you are booked and technically, don't qualify. You or your TA can call and ask however, as they are sometime flexible in such situations. Worst thing they can say is NO.

If you have paid the deposit, you are booked and technically, don't qualify. You or your TA can call and ask however, as they are sometime flexible in such situations. Worst thing they can say is NO.

Hi Bill :D

As the Bananaboo is in UK and our coupons are very late this time....at least 6 weeks late in coming out:eek:..I would say they shouldnt have a problem.

I have always been able to get the coupons applied to bookings already made anyway.

Archived