when carnival changes your room

I have always wanted to stay on lido deck and recently upgraded our OV room on the 9/26 Glory to a lido deck balcony. After my PVP gave me the new room # she said, there are 3 in your party and the cabin I'm assigning is a room for 4. If down the road Carnival needs this room for a booking for 4 you will be reassigned cabins. I was so excited about finally getting my lido balcony I didn't give it much thought. Just curious - has anyone had Carnival move them to another location because carnival needed the room? Were you happy with the new location?

I have always wanted to stay on lido deck and recently upgraded our OV room on the 9/26 Glory to a lido deck balcony. After my PVP gave me the new room # she said, there are 3 in your party and the cabin I'm assigning is a room for 4. If down the road Carnival needs this room for a booking for 4 you will be reassigned cabins. I was so excited about finally getting my lido balcony I didn't give it much thought. Just curious - has anyone had Carnival move them to another location because carnival needed the room? Were you happy with the new location?

I am a travel agent and have both personally been booked in a quad room when there were only 3 of us, and have booked clients for the same, realizing that they could get moved out of the cabin they were assigned. so far, that has never happened so I don't think you have to worry too much about it. If they did move you since they needed the abin for 4, it would have to mean that the ship was pretty full, which could mean that the triple cabins are pretty limited so you might not have much say in where you were moved, but you would not be changed to any lower category than you were originally booked in.

Thank you for your fast response. Now would appreciate it if you could answer another question. Have you ever been assigned a quad with just 2 people? Got a call this a.m. from the 3rd person in our party and she may not be going on this cruise. Doesn't know if she wants to "waste" 6 of her vacation days on a cruise . (her words, not mine!)

Archived