Oh wise Scubagirrl

lawyergirl25

My boyfriend and I will be cruising on the Norwegian Sky July 3-6. We stop in Nassau on July 4th. It sounds like it will be pretty busy that weekend so we're giving a lot of thought to where we want to spend our day.

We're young 20-somethings looking for a nice beach where we can relax and have a few drinks. Reading over your past posts, it sounds like the Sheraton/Wyndham would be a great choice, but my concern is that they will be crazy busy that weekend. BF doesn't like crowds and wants a very laid-back beach day, so I suggested the BCH (I've been there before and thought it was wonderful).

Could I get your thoughts? How busy do you think the Sheraton/Wyndham will be? Do you think there's a possibility that even the BCH would be too full to offer day passes? We can book the Sherton through the cruise ship if it comes down to an issue of day pass availability, but it's $95pp - so that's our last resort!

Thanks so much for all your help!

My boyfriend and I will be cruising on the Norwegian Sky July 3-6. We stop in Nassau on July 4th. It sounds like it will be pretty busy that weekend so we're giving a lot of thought to where we want to spend our day.

We're young 20-somethings looking for a nice beach where we can relax and have a few drinks. Reading over your past posts, it sounds like the Sheraton/Wyndham would be a great choice, but my concern is that they will be crazy busy that weekend. BF doesn't like crowds and wants a very laid-back beach day, so I suggested the BCH (I've been there before and thought it was wonderful).

Could I get your thoughts? How busy do you think the Sheraton/Wyndham will be? Do you think there's a possibility that even the BCH would be too full to offer day passes? We can book the Sherton through the cruise ship if it comes down to an issue of day pass availability, but it's $95pp - so that's our last resort!

Thanks so much for all your help!

Unless things change drastically, you should be able to get day passes anywhere except Atlantis for the holiday.

Archived