Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I have a coupon available for first time Seabourn pax, who has made final payment, for $400. From Australia but happy to express mail.

jchogg at me dot com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi, I'm a first time Seabourn cruiser. My final payment is due May 16 and I sail on August 16. Does anyone have a referral coupon for me and can also guide me through the process? I live in the US.

Thanks very much.

Hi there Grae777

I have one I can mail to you today, email me your address to

JGBM80 @aol.com

Remember to remove the gap before the @ sign.

I can give you full instructions by return email.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by jrmuk

I have a referral coupon for anybody new to Seabourn and would like to have $400 on board credit please contact me with your email all I will need is your name and booking number and then I just send it off to Seabourn.

Hi I have a referral coupon for a first time Seabourn cruiser who has either paid for or about to make their final payment You must also be travelling before the beginning of July 2014.

Please email me at mylittlepiranha(at)yahoo.co.uk replacing the(at with the @

I will be happy to send a voucher in for any first time Seabourn cruiser who would like $400 OBC and is sailing before the end of August 14, Just email me your name, full address inc Zip/post code and booking number at:

peterheyburn@yahoo.com

and I will send a coupon in on your behalf.

Please be aware that you must be far enough away from embarkation such that the coupon will definitely reach Seabourn at least 10 days before sailing.

My husband and I are sailing on our first Seabourn cruise leaving Monte Carlo on October 3. Our final payment is due on July 3. Has anyone got a referral coupon available? We live in Australia. Many thanks and I look forward to hopefully hearing from someone.

I have coupon for anyone paying shortly or who has already paid. I am in Australia but will express to Seabourn on your behalf if necessary. Jchogg at me dot com.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My husband and I are sailing on our first Seabourn cruise leaving Monte Carlo on October 3. Our final payment is due on July 3. Has anyone got a referral coupon available? We live in Australia. Many thanks and I look forward to hopefully hearing from someone.

Hye Pentygirl .. let me know if you are still looking for a referral coupon .. we are in Perth and just completed our 4th Seabourn cruise .. foxland@iinet.net.au .. Allan

I still have 1 referral coupon available for anyone lucky enough to be cruising Seabourn in the near future and would be delighted to pass it on to anyone looking for a nice $400 shipboard credit.

I would prefer U.K respondents if possible,for easier logistics.

You can contact me at keefatniffy(at)msn.com replacing the (at) with the @.

I will post on this thread when it is taken.

Thank you.

Edited by Leicscruiser
mistake

Does someone know if I pre-book excursions on Seabourn and since my credit card iwill be charged at the time of such bookings (well ahead of final payment for overall cruise) can I apply the $400 referral credit as a credit to my card for the excursions I pre-booked? If not is it risky to wait until after final payment is made to book excursions thereby using the referral credit at that time?

Thanks for any advice.

Does someone know if I pre-book excursions on Seabourn and since my credit card iwill be charged at the time of such bookings (well ahead of final payment for overall cruise) can I apply the $400 referral credit as a credit to my card for the excursions I pre-booked? If not is it risky to wait until after final payment is made to book excursions thereby using the referral credit at that time?

Thanks for any advice.

Wait until your are on board the ship

Tours very rarely sell out and I see no point in giving Seabourn your money months in advance.

Thanks for any advice.

If you do wish to prebook your excursions, do so and your credit card will be refunded once on board and the cost then taken from your onboard credit. We have done this in the past with no problem.