Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

No, it is per suite --- considering the single supplement makes sense.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When there are two travelling in a suite they each get $200 on the cruise document.

$400 is indeed a good perk anyway you cut it.

I will be travelling on Seabourn Legend in November with final payment due in August. Does anyone have any referral coupons to pass my way. . . along with an explanation of exactly how to use them. THANKS!

TV Dad I would be happy to help but as we leave mid August it may be a bit tight, the coupons would need to clear by early August for us. You may be better with other offers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I will be travelling on Seabourn Legend in November with final payment due in August. Does anyone have any referral coupons to pass my way. . . along with an explanation of exactly how to use them. THANKS!

Hi TV Dad - I have a coupon ready to go. All you need to do is email me at bgk806@hotmail.com and I will respond with instructions. This is a really nice benefit.

Mary

Hello all, we are 1st time ever cruisers sailing on the Nov 12th Soujourn. final payment is due on August 14th, a referral coupon would greatly be appreciated. my email is: eheredia@bellsouth.net thank you very much! any tips or others on our sailing please feel free to reach out. warm regards, Ellen

Just emailed you!

Any first time Seabourn cruisers- who will be making final payment soon- Please post your email address and I will send you the Referral Coupon and all the information and instructions you need to receive $400 Ship Board Credit.

I will also be happy to answer any questions about Seabourn. We love Seabourn and it is the only Cruise Company we will go on!

This was my recent review on Seabourn:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2049031

we are repeaters do we still qualify?
No not on your second cruise with them BUT

Yes you will qualify if you ask for a referal coupon from Seabourn Club, then find someone who is a first time cruiser with Seabourn and ask them if they want the referral credit coupon. Once they have paid the final balance you will get 400 dollars OBS on your next cruise with Seabourn, they also will get 400 dollars.

Edited by LEESRE

Hi--

I just booked our first Seabourn cruise and final payment is due on Monday (June 23). We travel in late August. If you have a referral coupon you want to use, send me an email at Ronald23@aol.com.

Thanks.

I just emailed you! To send you referral coupon.

Hi all -

I have two referral coupons available. We have a cruise scheduled late this year, priority will be given to those leaving on their first time cruise between now and then. I DON'T need/want your booking number, just your eMail address and we can make the US mail arrangements.

Regards,

Paul

I also have a referral coupon for any first-time Seabourn cruiser who will sail between July and November of this year.

We both win - you get $400 onboard credit to spend as you like (spa, excursions, premium wine, the shops) as do I.

Email me at jmoody(AT)amerimedconsulting(DOT)com and I'll make it happen!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all -

I have two referral coupons available. We have a cruise scheduled late this year, priority will be given to those leaving on their first time cruise between now and then. I DON'T need/want your booking number, just your eMail address and we can make the US mail arrangements.

Regards,

Paul

Actually, I have three coupons available for first time cruisers. Amazing what you find when you clean off the desk. :D

Send me an eMail (topkatz50-sbcoupon (at) yahoo.com) and we can coordinate getting you a referral coupon for $400 on-board per suite credit for your first Seabourn cruise. Remember, you need to make sure it gets received by Seabourn before you make your final payment!

Sorry for the wacky address - I have all the spam I need, thank you very much. :)

Looking forward to hearing from you, and have a great trip!

Paul

A referral coupon, when submitted to your TA upon final payment, will give you and the party referring you, a $400 onboard credit.

If you send (answer me below) your email address, just replace the "@" with "at" I will send you a referral coupon.

T&T

I just saw your post with regard to coupons and we would love to obtain one. Our email address is: brian.elwood@sympatico.ca. Thank you so much for the information and if you still have a coupon, we would love to receive it. thanks

A referral coupon, when submitted to your TA upon final payment, will give you and the party referring you, a $400 onboard credit.

If you send (answer me below) your email address, just replace the "@" with "at" I will send you a referral coupon.

T&T

I just saw your post with regard to coupons and we would love to obtain one. Our email address is: brian.elwood@sympatico.ca. Thank you so much for the information and if you still have a coupon, we would love to receive it. thanks

Our friends just found out they could not go on their first Seabourn cruise so we now have an available referral coupon for anyone who qualifies. Please email me at travelingduo at sbcglobal dot net if you are interested.