Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

6 hours ago, zelker said:

A password is NOT required (I tried it a few different ways last night) … just booking number and last name.

Just wondering if the Seabourn site has remembered you from an earlier login so that you do not have to type in your password each time you visit the site?
I seem to remember having to tick the box "remember me" so I did not have to use my password each time I checked anything out

Just an idea?

18 minutes ago, Thecat123 said:

Just wondering if the Seabourn site has remembered you from an earlier login so that you do not have to type in your password each time you visit the site.
I seem to remember having to tick the box "remember me" so I did not have to use my password each time I checked anything out

Just an idea?

Remember me has nothing to do with the password.  Remember me is to remember your login name only.  It is a programming failure plain and simple   The page for completing your pass used to be after logging in.  Now it is a link for anyone going to seabourn.com and only requires a last name and booking number.  Would be really great if Seabourn would take down the link to that page and move it behind the login page and report it here.

Should be a simple change.  Privacy is extremely important and Seabourn is not protecting our information and needs to fix this issue immediately!!!!

19 minutes ago, rallydave said:

Remember me has nothing to do with the password.  Remember me is to remember your login name only.  It is a programming failure plain and simple   The page for completing your pass used to be after logging in.  Now it is a link for anyone going to seabourn.com and only requires a last name and booking number.  Would be really great if Seabourn would take down the link to that page and move it behind the login page and report it here.

Should be a simple change.  Privacy is extremely important and Seabourn is not protecting our information and needs to fix this issue immediately!!!!

Just tried login leaving my password blank

Only used membership number, also tried email address and could not get anywhere

I got this

Please enter a valid email address and password.

All fields are required unless noted as optional.

SEABOURN CLUB ID OR EMAIL

Password

Please enter a valid password.

To get any further I need my password.  I do not have any cruises booked at the moment which may make a difference

Edited by Thecat123

8 hours ago, zelker said:

A password is NOT required (I tried it a few different ways last night) … just booking number and last name.

Wonder if you are seeing this part of the page on the right hand side?

Buy Items for your Friends and Family

Edited by Thecat123

I started from an InPrivate Browsing page so there was no way it was identifying me using Cookies.

From the home page, click on Booked Guests, then select Book Excursions and Spa, you'll get the second screen (sorry, couldn't rearrange the order of the screen shots).  You can also get here by selecting Manage My Cruise at the bottom of the home page.  If you enter the booking number and last name under Buy Items for …., it will take you to the reservation.  

Also, if you select Check In, also at the bottom of the home page, it will take you to a different page that also only requires booking number and last name.  

image.thumb.png.178fa69711503b344618afff6f4202aa.png

image.thumb.png.0b850b90788cb76f91d28004d656e26f.png

Edited by zelker

I get you now

In the 4 years with 4 cruises with Seabourn  I have given out 5 or 6 Referral coupons to first time cruisers with Seabourn and never had any trouble. The  last people returned 2 or 3 weeks ago, and I have never thought or tried to look at their booking even though I have their booking number and name if that is any help?

As a PS I can't get into the left hand side of the bottom picture without using my password

Edited by Thecat123

4 hours ago, Thecat123 said:

I get you now

In the 4 years with 4 cruises with Seabourn  I have given out 5 or 6 Referral coupons to first time cruisers with Seabourn and never had any trouble. The  last people returned 2 or 3 weeks ago, and I have never thought or tried to look at their booking even though I have their booking number and name if that is any help?

As a PS I can't get into the left hand side of the bottom picture without using my password

I'm with you on this. I have received 1 and given 3 and never had any trouble. This may be a new glitch in the system, I  wouldn't know that because I have never tried to look at someone else's booking. If someone wants to look at mine and see my address, phone number, pillow selection and what I want Seabourn to put in my fridge I would think them a bit weird but I would not feel my financial information was compromised. That's the important one and I am very fussy who has access to that. Yes, Seabourn should address this situation but at least, from the experiences I have had they are very particular about security with credit card details.

If it is so important to you that you don't want to give or receive a voucher, well and good, but leave the rest of us to enjoy the extra ship's credit. In the middle of all these conversations I posted that I had a coupon. I have heard from someone who would like it so the system is still working well for some.

I have a coupon, I have done this in the past without issue.  It never even occurred to me, the information on the referral coupon might be misused. In the past, I've scanned the completed coupon and emailed to Seabourn with cc for the referee.

I'm trustworthy, thanks for bringing this to attention.   lxc62@hotmail.com  

Dear Group,

I have two referral coupons available - preferably for cruises starting before May 31. I had never trouble recommending or being recommended, but I can understand the issue. So I have no problem scanning the coupons and sending them to the referred for further processing. A main advantage is also that this speeds up processing time to a few days. So if anyone is interested please email me at schneider(underscore)on(underscore)cruise(at)yahoo(point)de.

Happy Cruising!

On 3/12/2019 at 10:31 AM, Dalcrew said:

This will be our first Seabourn cruise and we are traveling on the Sojourn on 6/7/2019.  If there is someone who could share a coupon I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Michael

If you still are in need of a coupon - you can mail me at: schneider(underscore)on(underscore)cruise(at)yahoo(point)de.

Edited by ochealaaf

8 hours ago, ochealaaf said:

Dear Group,

I have two referral coupons available - preferably for cruises starting before May 31. I had never trouble recommending or being recommended, but I can understand the issue. So I have no problem scanning the coupons and sending them to the referred for further processing. A main advantage is also that this speeds up processing time to a few days. So if anyone is interested please email me at schneider(underscore)on(underscore)cruise(at)yahoo(point)de.

Happy Cruising!

We are on Ovation (first timers) departing on May 15, 2018.  I have sent you a test e mail to make sure it works.  If you still have a coupon available just reply back to my e mail and I will provide last name and booking #.  We have made our final pmt.

On 4/5/2019 at 4:55 PM, skiptomylou said:

We are on Ovation (first timers) departing on May 15, 2018.  I have sent you a test e mail to make sure it works.  If you still have a coupon available just reply back to my e mail and I will provide last name and booking #.  We have made our final pmt.

We are on Ovation for the first time and would be thrilled to receive a coupon from any of you.  We have made our final payment.  Just tell me what to do.  Thank you! 

Carol/Terry Feist cnf at comcast dot net

7 hours ago, CruisesAhoy said:

We are on Ovation for the first time and would be thrilled to receive a coupon from any of you.  We have made our final payment.  Just tell me what to do.  Thank you! 

Carol/Terry Feist cnf at comcast dot net

I have emailed you Carol & Terry. 🙂

Hello, Hank!

I do have a referral coupon for a 1st time SB cruiser.   Are you a first-timer?    Please confirm and I'll email you at the email address you gave in your post:  hlitner@comcast.net.

Cheers!

Maggy

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:19 AM, MaggyCan1 said:

Hello, Hank!

I do have a referral coupon for a 1st time SB cruiser.   Are you a first-timer?    Please confirm and I'll email you at the email address you gave in your post:  hlitner@comcast.net.

Cheers!

Maggy

Thank you for the offer, but we are being well served by another SB cruiser.  

Hank

Thank you Hank for letting me know.   Very glad to hear that you have a referral coming your way.

So my offer stands.   Any first-time Seabourn cruisers out there who would like a referral coupon worth $400 US?   Sailing before October 2019?    Let me know!   😊

I also have a voucher if anyone is interested.  I did answer a post elsewhere to a first time SB cruiser but the post got deleted, not sure why.

We don't embark until 2020 so happy to sort it all out my end.

On 4/5/2019 at 8:43 AM, ochealaaf said:

Dear Group,

Happy Cruising!

We are first time cruisers on Seabourn and did have a referral coupon, but there was an error.  If this doesn't work out we would love to have your coupon.  Please e-mail us at cnf@comcast.net.  Today is April 23 so hope to hear from you  We leave on May 15 on Ovation.  I'm not sure of your e-mail address.  I know it is probably for security reasons, but If you e-mail us we can go from there.  

6 hours ago, MaggyCan1 said:

Thank you Hank for letting me know.   Very glad to hear that you have a referral coming your way.

So my offer stands.   Any first-time Seabourn cruisers out there who would like a referral coupon worth $400 US?   Sailing before October 2019?    Let me know!   😊

Just in case the other coupon was taken, we would be very happy to have your coupon for a May 15th sail.

please e-mail us at cnf@comcast.net