Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

We just booked our first Seabourn cruise this past week to the Caribbean, and I have just received our confirmation and booking number. Since the cruise is in November, we had to pay in full. We have no cabin credit for this cruise, so If anyone has a coupon you wish to share....and it can be used after final payment....please let me know. My email address is october609 at yahoo dot com. Please put "Seabourn" in the subject line so I don't miss it. 

On 8/17/2019 at 1:54 AM, travel4adventure said:

We will be sailing our first Seabourn cruise next month - should we be seeking a referral coupon? We do have OBC from Seabourn and Amex - can they be combined? Looking forward to the SB experience!

You will have a fabulous cruise, but unfortunately a referral credit cannot be combined with a Seabourn OBC. I think it is OK to combine it with Amex credit but not really sure. If the $400 referral credit is worth more than the Seabourn amount then go for referral!

We are booked on our first Seabourn cruise ...Feb 8 th Seabourn Odyssey.

would appreciate a referral coupon. 

My email is miriamdcunhaatyahoodotca

please note that you will need to use @ and . In my address.

many thanks!

Restrictions?  

Are there any restrictions for using one of these referral coupons?   We are booked under RB category.  First SB cruise.  We make final payment August 22.

Would we be able to use one?  We have credits from any other sources.

Thanks

You cannot use the voucher if you are getting any other credit from Seabourn. Note that often so called credit from TA`s come from Seabourn so you have to check. Remember that if the credit is less than $400 you can get the referral credit instead by cancelling the other credit.

4 hours ago, dalliowner said:

You cannot use the voucher if you are getting any other credit from Seabourn. Note that often so called credit from TA`s come from Seabourn so you have to check. Remember that if the credit is less than $400 you can get the referral credit instead by cancelling the other credit.

OK

I see I left out the most important words in the last sentence.. We do NOT have any credits from any other sources. Sorry.

I would like a referral coupon/voucher if anyone has one.  Me email is s t a n 1 1 6 2 @ aol dot com

Thanks to anyone who might have one.  So exited for this cruise!

We will traveling July 2020 from July 18 - Aug. 2 2020.  I have a coupon to share for first time cruisers on Seabourn sailing anytime before that date that will give us each a $400 onboard credit.  If interested email me at edbandmanatucdavis.edu or respond to this thread with an email address I can contact you.  Of course replace the at with the correct symbol above the 2 on your keyboard.

efromwoodland now in Novato CA

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:26 PM, Lintonfella said:

Hi Debbie and Jeff,

I have one. I will send you an  email now,

Cheers,

Lintonfella 

Just wanted to again say thank you so much for the coupon. I can't wait to pay it forward after we sail in October.

Hello,

I am a first time Seabourn cruiser departing on December 2 Ovation sailing.

I would love it If someone has a referral coupon to share, please contact me at catherineleckie@icloud.com

Thank You So Very Much,

Catherine

Edited by Couponhound

10 hours ago, Couponhound said:

Hello,

I am a first time Seabourn cruiser departing on December 2 Ovation sailing.

I would love it If someone has a referral coupon to share, please contact me at catherineleckie@icloud.com

Thank You So Very Much,

Catherine

Catherine,

I have a spare and have sent you an email.

ian

43 minutes ago, travel4b said:

We just returned from our first Seabourn cruise.  I'm unclear when we should receive a referral coupon.  We are booked on another cruise in November and obviously would like to have the shipboard credit.  Thanks in advance.

You will need to request coupons from Seabourn Club, or ask your TA to request them. 

8 hours ago, travel4b said:

We just returned from our first Seabourn cruise.  I'm unclear when we should receive a referral coupon.  We are booked on another cruise in November and obviously would like to have the shipboard credit.  Thanks in advance.

To get a referral after your first cruise you have to get coupons from the Seabourn Club office and then refer someone.  Only get the OBC on your first Seabourn cruise.

On 8/20/2019 at 1:42 PM, efromwoodland said:

We will traveling July 2020 from July 18 - Aug. 2 2020.  I have a coupon to share for first time cruisers on Seabourn sailing anytime before that date that will give us each a $400 onboard credit.  If interested email me at edbandmanatucdavis.edu or respond to this thread with an email address I can contact you.  Of course replace the at with the correct symbol above the 2 on your keyboard.

efromwoodland now in Novato CA

I sent you an email.