Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

12 minutes ago, Olinsky_Cruisers said:

We will be first time cruisers on Seabourn-Encore in February and would love a referral coupon.

thanks in advance.

Mel

mel.olinsky  at gmail

I would be happy to refer you.  You can email me at 7rebel@roadrunner(dot)com.

1 hour ago, Olinsky_Cruisers said:

We will be first time cruisers on Seabourn-Encore in February and would love a referral coupon.

thanks in advance.

Mel

mel.olinsky  at gmail

Hi if you drop me an email I can do it online for you! Straight away 

Warrens.wcs@gmail.com

Can somebody please refresh my memory (or maybe the rules have changed with the new lower coupon?) … can we or can we not combine shipboard credit that we get as part of a Seabourn promotion with the shipboard credit we get for referring someone?

Hi, 

If there is some one who needs a referral coupon on  their first cruise ....sailing before mid March 2020 with Seabourn, I can help to make  your cruise $400 (as some posting suggested this one is  still being honoured)...... or $250 better for both of us.  

Please email me at Santiandaji@gmail.com. with your booking, and I will take it from there.   Thanks.

35 minutes ago, zelker said:

Can somebody please refresh my memory (or maybe the rules have changed with the new lower coupon?) … can we or can we not combine shipboard credit that we get as part of a Seabourn promotion with the shipboard credit we get for referring someone?

With the new $250 OBC, we can now combing other Seabourn OBC with referral OBC.  No need to choose plus as a referrer you can now combine 2 referral's and get $500 for your cruise vs. the $400 max before.  I recently updated some of my OBC and got the $500 plus $1000 booking credit from Seabourn

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, rallydave said:

With the new $250 OBC, we can now combing other Seabourn OBC with referral OBC.  No need to choose plus as a referrer you can now combine 2 referral's and get $500 for your cruise vs. the $400 max before.  I recently updated some of my OBC and got the $500 plus $1000 booking credit from Seabourn

Thx!  Good to know!  I've got the same $1000 booking credit as well.  Assume the CCL stock OBC is also combinable, as I believe it always was? 

22 hours ago, ingniren said:

Hi, 

If there is some one who needs a referral coupon on  their first cruise ....sailing before mid March 2020 with Seabourn, I can help to make  your cruise $400 (as some posting suggested this one is  still being honoured)...... or $250 better for both of us.  

Please email me at Santiandaji@gmail.com. with your booking, and I will take it from there.   Thanks.

Just received confirmation from Seabourn....as posted by some members, my $400 referral coupon will still be honored.    

It is certainly helpful for Seabourn to extend the goodwill.     

22 hours ago, ingniren said:

On 12/13/2019 at 2:36 PM, ingniren said:

Just received confirmation from Seabourn....as posted by some members, my $400 referral coupon will still be honored.    

It is certainly helpful for Seabourn to extend the goodwill.     

just to update regarding $400 referral coupon, it is no more available, however, will be able to provide the $250 coupon if anyone still need it.  Thanks

3 hours ago, lisa6191 said:

I just called Seabourn and the representative said there should be no problem combining my $400 credit with the $300 credit I received from Seabourn when I booked. I hope he is right!

Mine was!

disembarked on December 10

Edited by purpleally
Incorrect date
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 3:34 PM, ingniren said:

Hi, 

We are new to Seaborne and booked our first  Seaborne cruise for April, 2022.  May we get referral coupons?

We are new to Seaborne and booked our first  Seaborne cruise for April, 2022.  Does anyone have a referral coupon(s) or voucher(s) available?

PS.  May we get referral coupons that far prior to the cruise date?  Also, may a referral coupon be used for an already booked cruise or only for a  new (planned to be booked) cruise?

14 minutes ago, kirtihk said:

We are new to Seaborne and booked our first  Seaborne cruise for April, 2022.  May we get referral coupons?

Hello,

I have used up my $400 coupon.   Thanks and appreciate your interest.    However, since your sailing date is still a long way in 2022, perhaps it would be better to check closer to your sailing date.   (may be 4 months prior?  As I understand most cruisers that offer to sponsor new cruisers,  will need to get the OBC for their sailing soon after you or within the validity of the coupon).   Hopefully,  others in this forum could explain better than me.   

17 hours ago, kirtihk said:

We are new to Seaborne and booked our first  Seaborne cruise for April, 2022.  Does anyone have a referral coupon(s) or voucher(s) available?

PS.  May we get referral coupons that far prior to the cruise date?  Also, may a referral coupon be used for an already booked cruise or only for a  new (planned to be booked) cruise?

Hello kirtihk, we can give you a $400 referral coupon.  You can use the referral on an already booked cruise that far in advance.  We do not have anything booked yet between April 2022 and 2024 🙄, but we hope to. 😎  (We will have two years from the date of your sailing to use our credit.)

Email us all the way on the other side of the State at flyingscotsailors "at" gmail "dot" com and we can coordinate.

Edited by FlyingScotSailors

I'm sure this information is within this multiple page thread somewhere, but would somebody remind me how you actually 'refer' someone?  I received a referral $400 before our first cruise (back in 2017) but just completed another cruise and did not think to try to refer someone to get additional OBC.   Just about to book an August trip and would like to refer someone if possible - just not sure how it works for the 'referrer'!  Thanks in advance.     

Seabourn recently launched a new referral program. I don’t believe they are mailing out the $400 certificates anymore ( though my understanding is that for those of us that still have some they will be honored). But the new program is $250 for each referral ( to you and the same amount to the person you refer).  However, as the referrer I believe you can use two of these for your booking. Best thing to do would be to call the Seabourn Club in Seattle and ask them to walk you through the details. While the person you refer must cruise before you or on the same cruise the good news is you have plenty of time to find someone to refer if  you are looking at an August cruise.