Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

5 minutes ago, emiliesmom said:

I have been on Seabourn before but my sister has not, and is cruising with me in August.  Is she eligible for a referral coupon?  If so, does anyone have a $400 one left?

Thanks,

Kathy

Think but not sure it depends on your suite arrangements.  If you sister is in her own suite, don't see any issues however if she is sharing the suite with you it could be a problem as when we had our OBC, it was split between DW and I and think but, not sure it is only applicable if all in the suite are first timers because in your situation you would be getting double OBC for the suite referrer for you and referee for sister.

Hopefully others will chime in to clarify or confirm.

1 minute ago, efromwoodland said:

Anyone know if you can combine the old $400 coupon, with one new online booking to get a total of $650 of OBC?

Sorta kinda.  I had a $400 OBC on my next cruise when the change occurred and had another $400 coupon that would have expired on the last day of my cruise.  Contacted Seabour to see what they would do and they said I could submit the second $400 coupon and get a total of $500 OBC and I now see the $500 OBC on my account.

Using that actual recent experience you can combine the coupons up to $500 so assume you could add the new $250 coupon and increase you OBC by $100 like I did.  Suggest you contact Seabourn Club and see what they say.  Please post if you get more than $500 so I can increase my OBC as well.  Good luck.

6 minutes ago, Welikecruzng said:

Confirmed on the Quest's Apr 20, 2020 transatlantic voyage. First Seabourn cruise for us and if anyone is interested in referring me, please send an email to: slarnayb at gmail dot com.

Conrad

Email sent!

We gave a $400 referral coupon to someone on this board. Seabourn only gave them $250. We personally haven’t heard a thing since we sail first. Has anyone else experienced Seabourn not honoring the $400 coupon and giving them only $250?  I plan to ask Seabourn but thought I would also ask the question here also. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MightyQuinn said:

I thought the referred guest had to sail before the referee?

Thought so as well as if the referred guest pulls out then the referee would dip out with their OBC

I am not certain if the referee with the $400 coupon gets their $400 and the referred guest may only get that $250 with these new rules

Was going to check it out for our next cruise early March as I actually have two $400 coupons and maybe use one, but I worked out it it wasnt worth the effort as we are already getting $250 each OBC, free internet minutes etc,  due to a promo and maybe being able I think I read somewhere one might be able to combine them both

Happy with the cruise price as it is so I cant see the point of nickle and diming over a small amount

7 hours ago, MightyQuinn said:

I thought the referred guest had to sail before the referee?

The coupon says if referred guest sails after the referee, then the referee gets a certificate for the OBC that he or she may use on a future sailing. 

5 hours ago, dalliowner said:

Only ever heard that when a staff discount was involved

Or other discounted rates. I sent in a referral certificate a few years ago for new guests who, unbeknownst to me, were sailing under a trade discount (interline).  The referral was denied.

On 1/28/2020 at 7:47 PM, cucruisin said:

We gave a $400 referral coupon to someone on this board. Seabourn only gave them $250. We personally haven’t heard a thing since we sail first. Has anyone else experienced Seabourn not honoring the $400 coupon and giving them only $250?  I plan to ask Seabourn but thought I would also ask the question here also. 

I recently redeemed a $400 coupon and received the whole $400. I also had Seabourn OBC from the Set Sail event and they allowed me to have both (for a total of $700 OBC).

36 minutes ago, lisa6191 said:

I recently redeemed a $400 coupon and received the whole $400. I also had Seabourn OBC from the Set Sail event and they allowed me to have both (for a total of $700 OBC).

Update - I did send an inquiry to the Seabourn Club and the amount was corrected. So the person we referred received the $400 OBC and we will also on a future cruise.