Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I was the person that referred lisa6191.  I have received the $400 referral credit as well as the $250 shipboard credit that Seabourn gave me when I booked. My emails were with a very helpful lady called Lucia at the following email address

resaccounting@seabourn.co.uk. 

Obviously this contact only works for UK based cruisers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

We just booked a July 4, 2020 cruise and would like to give a $250 referral to 2 new Seabourn sailer who are booked on a cruise sailing on or before July 4, 2020. My email is thughes 400 at Comcast dot net. Shoot me an email and let’s earn some extra $ together!

Tammy

Edited by scottam

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 9:58 AM, rgaudet said:

Hi all

just FYI that I’m happy to refer any new Seabourn cruisers that are sailing on or before March 28 2020.  Email me at rob_gaudet at yahoo.ca

rob

I haven’t heard from anyone :(.  Let me know if you are travelling soon and would like the on board credit!

Rob

• 1 month later...

Hello - I have just booked the Sojourn for 16 November 2020 and this is my first time with Seabourn, so would welcome a $400 OBC referral thingy.  I am from the UK, so does it have to be a UK referral?

Not too happy with Seabourn though at present, as I booked a GTY cabin and 7 months before sailing my cabin has been allocated, the worst verandah cabin on the ship, close to anchor, etc.    Strange, as I thought the cabins don't generally get allocated until a few weeks before sailing?

6 minutes ago, DISNEY GIRL said:

Hello - I have just booked the Sojourn for 16 November 2020 and this is my first time with Seabourn, so would welcome a $400 OBC referral thingy.  I am from the UK, so does it have to be a UK referral?

Not too happy with Seabourn though at present, as I booked a GTY cabin and 7 months before sailing my cabin has been allocated, the worst verandah cabin on the ship, close to anchor, etc.    Strange, as I thought the cabins don't generally get allocated until a few weeks before sailing?

Hi I can do it for you!

im in the uk

deborahosborne684@gmail.com

just pop me a quick email! 
Xx

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, marlboroman said:

Hi All,

I just booked for the first time with Seabourn, I would definitely welcome the $400 referral coupon : ) feel free to send me an email: mauromaltoni@gmail.com

-Thanks!

We have one, I will email you! 

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, scottjeanne said:

We are going to book the February 24 2021 Antarctic cruise.  Is there a referral coupon for this cruise available?

Thanks

Please send me an e mail cheshiresteve@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ColonyGirl2 said:

I am just about to book my first Seabourn cruise.  Why do some people have $400 referral coupons and some $250? Obviously would prefer a $400 but on the Seabourn site it says $250.  Does it have to do with sailing dates?

Thanks,

Cathi

No, not dates.  About a year or so the program changed to the current $250 but, previous $400 coupons are being honored but, sure the number of $400 coupons are decreasing.  Try to find one of those if possible as there will be no more of those in the future unless another program change.

2 hours ago, sfvoyage said:

I still have $400 referral coupons.  If you need a referral, feel free to email me at sfvoyage at gmail dot com

sfvoyage, do you know if the combinability rules for the $400 referral OBC have changed?  In the past, Seabourn would not allow it to be combined with any OBC that came directly from them.  Exceptions were OBC from CCL share ownership or OBC coming from a TA that was not an SB flow-through.  I know the new $250 referral OBC can be combined with any other OBC but I'm not sure if SB is now allowing the same for the $400 referral OBC?  I still have a couple of $400 referral certificates but have been hesitant to use them.  I got caught in the past when I referred SB first-timers who had OBC on their booking and the additional $400 OBC referral was refused.

24 minutes ago, MightyQuinn said:

sfvoyage, do you know if the combinability rules for the $400 referral OBC have changed?  In the past, Seabourn would not allow it to be combined with any OBC that came directly from them.  Exceptions were OBC from CCL share ownership or OBC coming from a TA that was not an SB flow-through.  I know the new $250 referral OBC can be combined with any other OBC but I'm not sure if SB is now allowing the same for the $400 referral OBC?  I still have a couple of $400 referral certificates but have been hesitant to use them.  I got caught in the past when I referred SB first-timers who had OBC on their booking and the additional $400 OBC referral was refused.

I have the same concern as you do but don't know whether the rules have changed. I don't have a need to find out at the moment because I haven't made a new booking yet.

Perhaps someone else can answer this question if they have recently applied their $400 referrer OBC?

1 hour ago, MightyQuinn said:

Good question, as I still have two of the $400 coupons but currently SB is offering OBC to most sailings.  Hopefully someone will answer if they’re combinable.

We were able to combine the $400 referral credit, from previous referrals, with other Seabourn provided OBC and with shareholder credit during cruises in 2019, after the current $250 credit was put in place.  However, whether those policies will still be in place when cruising resumes will have to be seen.