Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

1 hour ago, Tampa James said:

Hello All,

I’m booking my first Seabourn cruise this weekend, does everyone want to be my referral for $250 credit.

Thx

James

Hi James,

I am happy to refer you please email me at sfvoyage @ gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Hi folks, we are first time SB cruisers and are looking for someone who would like to sponsor us with a $250 OBC referral coupon that's good through at least Jan 2022?

Hi, I'll be happy to set you up.  Please email me at sfvoyage at gmail dot com.

• 1 month later...

20 minutes ago, ernieb said:

I just had a disappointing discussion with a Seabourn representative who told me that only the referring individual receives the $250 credit. The first time cruiser does not. Is that correct?

I just called the Seabourn Club to confirm that both the new cruiser and the referring individual get the $250 credit AND that it is combinable with any OBC you get from Seabourn when you book.  

22 minutes ago, zelker said:

I just called the Seabourn Club to confirm that both the new cruiser and the referring individual get the $250 credit AND that it is combinable with any OBC you get from Seabourn when you book.  

It definitely was combinable when we got our "first timer" $250 referral OBC a few months ago posted to our first SB booking.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you are a first-timer on Seabourn and cruising on or before December 20, 2021, I can get both of us $250 on board credit through Seabourn's Referral Program. Contact me at cheryl at cherylhale dot net and I will register you for the credit. 

20 minutes ago, Michael219 said:

Just came across this thread - so how does a Seabourn newbie obtain a OBC voucher for a cruise in Sept. or Oct. 2022?  Thanks!!

Hi, please email me at  sfvoyage @ gmail . com and I'll set us up for the referral.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Jdell said:

Can you receive this referral credit if you book with a TA?

The answer is Yes you can but a fellow Seabourn Cruiser has to send you the Referral Voucher and then forward on to Seabourn

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

HI

I have a number of $400 referral coupons left and Seabourn Club says they will still honor them.

Just had another cruise cancelled, but  have one booked for July 2022.

So...if you are interested in four hundred dollars of on-board credit, and are planning to sail before July 2022, please email me and we can make this happen.

Thank you and welcome to Seabourn

Linda

Lsmeadephd  [at]  aol [dot] com

My husband and I plan to book a June 2022 cruise this week and have never sailed with Seabourn. If anyone has a referral coupon I would appreciate receiving one. We are used to having lots of OBC sailing with Holland America.

thank you. Patricia

23 minutes ago, madera1 said:

My husband and I plan to book a June 2022 cruise this week and have never sailed with Seabourn. If anyone has a referral coupon I would appreciate receiving one. We are used to having lots of OBC sailing with Holland America.

thank you. Patricia

Hi Patricia, please email me at sfvoyage dot gmail and I'll be happy to refer you.

• 2 weeks later...