Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Is Seabourn still giving out referral coupons? Who got them in the past? I went on my first Seabourn cruise in September, and thought I would receive a coupon afterwards, but I did not.

Is Seabourn still giving out referral coupons? Who got them in the past? I went on my first Seabourn cruise in September, and thought I would receive a coupon afterwards, but I did not.

We went on our First Amazing Seabourn Cruise the first of August 2009 and we just received two Referral Coupons in the mail.

From this, I think I can say it takes about 3 months before you will receive your coupons!

Kim

Thanks. If I do not receive coupons soon, from my Spetember cruise, I will call them. I just reserved a cabin for a cruise next September, and it would be nice if I could use the coupon with a first timer.

SEVENSEASlADY, Ohio

I have a Guest Ref. $400 Coupon for you. I will be paying for my Dec. 16th cruise in the next few days.

Where may I e-mail you? Or e-mail Host Dan for my e-mail address as I don't share it on message boards.

You'll loveeee the Odyssey ~~I just disembarked Nov. 10th!

Happy sailing!

Martita B.

SevenSeasLady

As Host Dan is aboard the Odyssey for 2 weeks how may I contact you? We need to put a ASAP on the Guest Referral ~~as you sail on Dec. 6th we don't have alot of time ~~ I will need your name, address , e-mail and booking #, then I'll mail it to our Club Desk in Miami.

Hoping to hear from you today.

Martita B.

Linda

Wellll, many thanks! Dumb me! I didn't catch the Dec. 2010

and I sail Dec. 16th 2009!!!

Guess I've just about used up all my brain cells readying for Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping on line, making Spirit travel/hotel plans, plus UNpacking from the Odyssey Maiden TA Crossing!

Whew ~~~

If anyone needs a $400 Guest Referral coupon and has made their final payment, please let me know ~~I have one!

Thanks again, Linda

Martita B.

Hi Martita,

Thanks again for offering. The cruise I was speaking of is in 2010 so maybe there is someone else out there that you could help immediately. I may have been too excited about this cruise. I think it may be a little early to ask for a referral coupon. I don't know all of the rules to the referral system yet.

Take care and would love to meet you on a future cruise!

Happy sailing ! ! !

SevenSeasLady

Sooo sorry I didn't catch the "year!" Indeed you will be offered a Guest Referral closer to Dec., 2010 ~~I would post around the time of final payment.

The on board credit is sooo nice to have! More Spa time for we girls!

Happy Sailings

Martita B.

We are sailing on the Spirit on December 16th, 2009. I know it is very late, but if anyone has a referral coupon we can use I would be so grateful. We are paid up and ready to go--I can even deliver the coupon to Seabourn in person since we live in South Florida! I called Seabourn and they said it is not too late to submit. Thanks. You can email me at Montymh@aol.com

We are sailing on the Spirit on December 16th, 2009. I know it is very late, but if anyone has a referral coupon we can use I would be so grateful. We are paid up and ready to go--I can even deliver the coupon to Seabourn in person since we live in South Florida! I called Seabourn and they said it is not too late to submit. Thanks. You can email me at Montymh@aol.com

It`s on it`s way. Happy sailing :)

Monty

Both parties must be paid in full to receive the $400 Guest Referral on board credit.

I'm sure that seapenarth is aware of this rule and has fully paid for his upcoming sailing.

I still have a Referral Coupon ~~and have paid in full for my Spirit Dec 16th cruise ~~~if anyone needs a coupon please contact me ASAP.

Martita B

• 3 weeks later...

Hi previous Seabourn cruisers. My final payment is due on Jan 10, 2010. If anyone has a coupon they would like to share, I would appreciate it.

I am in the US (Texas) and my email address is mpquinn at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi everybody. We are set to sail on the Odyssey on 5 January 2010 for the World Odyssey. Anybody out there who could provide us with a referral coupon? Many thanks in advance. My email address is max at caderas.li

As your Cruise Critic friend, it will be an honour to send you a coupon!

Just email your address to marja dot koenen at planet dot nl

You can offer me a drink at Sail Away in Los Angeles!

Bis dann!

Marja

As your Cruise Critic friend, it will be an honour to send you a coupon!

Just email your address to marja dot koenen at planet dot nl

You can offer me a drink at Sail Away in Los Angeles!

Bis dann!

Marja

Many thanks for your prompt response. Email is under way. See you in LA.

Greetings

Max

Hi everybody. We are set to sail on the Odyssey on 5 January 2010 for the World Odyssey. Anybody out there who could provide us with a referral coupon? Many thanks in advance. My email address is max at caderas.li

I think the voucher has to be with Seabourn prior to you sailing so hopefully the post will work out OK even though it's the festive season;~)

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

We have made final payment and have got a referral coupon for anyone who wants it. We sail on 1st March so I think we need someone who is sailing before then. We would prefer UK cruisers to ensure our coupon reaches you! Hope someone will reply. Thanks!