Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Anyone in the US have a coupon to gift? It is a long swim to the UK where the coupons are currently prevalent.

Hi when are you to make final payment, and when will you be sailing I have a refferal coupon we are sailing again in may so it would be great if someone who is sailing before then can use it, then we can both benefit.

Linda:)

We have had our referral coupons sent to us by email. They are OK on the front but there are no printed details with our names/numbers etc. Has anyone else received them like this? If so, do you print them and fill in your details before sending them to the person you are referring? When we were given them when we were first timers they were fully printed with the referrers details on the back. Help!!

If there is a first timer from the UK who would like one of them when we get sorted out please email me at mjberry56 at hotmail dot com.

Hi when are you to make final payment, and when will you be sailing I have a refferal coupon we are sailing again in may so it would be great if someone who is sailing before then can use it, then we can both benefit.

Hi Linda, I think the timing is good. Our final payment is due by Jan 10th, and we are sailing April 10th. I think that will work for both of us.

My email address is mpquinn at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Mike

I have sorted out our problem with our coupon. If anyone would like one I just need your details, booking number etc then I mail the completed coupon to Seabourn, Miami. Please contact me on mjberry56 at hotmail dot com. We sail on March 1st so I need someone who is sailing before then. Thanks.

Hi Linda, I think the timing is good. Our final payment is due by Jan 10th, and we are sailing April 10th. I think that will work for both of us.

My email address is mpquinn at gmail.com.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike I think that will work, Like margbem (see above) I have had an email with the referral coupon so I will email you directly for the details.

Edited by LN50
wrong word

Linda

I will be more than happy to "Refer" you ~~I have a Guest Ref. $400 Coupon and will be making my final payment next month.

I will need to e-mail you ~~is it possible for you to post an e-mail address where I can contact you?

Perfect! I so enjoy having the on board credit for the Spa and the laundry ~~I think you'll enjoy having the monies, as well.

Happy 2010

Martita B.

I'm still looking for someone to give a referral coupon to. We sail on 1st March so Ineed someone who has made final payment. I just need your details to fill in on my referral coupon which I then send to Seabourn. Anyone out there anywhere?!!

Martita,

Been so nice emailing with you today! Many many thanks for sharing with us!! It is 25 degrees F here today (PA) with a windchill of around 6 degrees...can't wait to be in the carribean with the Legend!!

:)

I'm still looking for someone to give a referral coupon to. We sail on 1st March so Ineed someone who has made final payment. I just need your details to fill in on my referral coupon which I then send to Seabourn. Anyone out there anywhere?!!

Hi! If you are still able to 'refer' me to Seabourn, I am paid in full for my very first Seabourn cruise on March 18! I am taking my mom for her 62nd b-day, and we are both sooooo excited! Unfortunately, we will have to stay in touch via e-mail on the cruise (work!work!work!), so the onboard credit would be VERY helpful, if possible. Please e-mail me at AngieTaylor1 at cox.net angietaylor1@cox.net Many, many thanks!

I thought I would share what I learned filling out the emailed coupons. Thanks Linda!

1. You cannot email the completed coupon to Seabourn, you must print it out and mail it. Here is the address provided to me via seabournclub@seabourn.com

The Yachts of Seabourn

Attn: Seabourn Club Desk

6100 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 400

Miami, FL 33126

2. The coupons are in a PDF, and the PDF is sized for US legal paper, with the coupons at the bottom of the page. Printing with "fit to size" enabled results in small coupons, and printing without it (for me at least) resulted in just the top of the coupon being printed. To solve the problem, I rotated the page twice in the pdf viewer, which resulted in the entire coupons being printed out, and the letter being cut in half. There are probably better solutions to this problem.

3. Indicate the club number and booking number of the coupon provider in the back of the coupon. (via seabournclub)

4. I do not know if this actually works, since I just mailed the coupons.

I am interested in knowing if the referral coupon's shipboard credit can be combined with the American Express plaatinum card shipboard credit of $300.

I booked thru American Express and no you can not have both credit...it's one or the other.

It appears that the most recently offered coupons have been claimed... we are in the process of booking for a sailing on April 1st. If anyone has one, please PM me or email to

sydneycasandra at yahoo dt com

Many thanks! Will continue to watch the board for new posts as well.

Hello to All,

I have just booked and paid in full my first Seabourn cruise. It is the 22nd May from Beijing to Hong Kong.

I live in Australia and would appreciate receiving a referral coupon from someone please.

I can be contacted at wkeys1 at virginbroadband dot com dot au.

Thank you,

Wayne

Hi Everyone,

We just booked for the Sept. 4 sailing on the Legend. If anyone can provide us with a referral credit - it would be greatly appreciated! Not sure if it applies to Canadians but we live in Toronto, Ontario.

Hi Everyone,

We just booked our first Seabourn cruise for Sept. 4, 2010. Our final payment is due June 10, 2010. If anyone has a referral coupon, it would be greatly appreciated! We live in Toronto, Ontario. Thanks!

Hi,

In May, 2010, we're sailing with another couple on the Seabourn Odyssey. We are all first time cruisers on Seabourn.

Should anyone have coupon(s) available, our final payment is due in early February.

Thanks!

Ken