Disney Characters as Star Wars Characters?

LisaC21

Hi -

My boys love Star Wars and I was hoping to incorporate it into our door magnets and maybe even our fish extender theme for our next cruise. I know that I saw somewhere on-line clip art/graphics of the Disney characters as Star Wars characters but of course I can't find them anywhere now that I need them. Does anyone have these graphics or know where I might be able to search?

Thanks and may the force be with you ;)

Lisa

I am fairly new to cruising (only 1 under my belt), so I have to ask...what do you mean by "door magnets?"

On Disney Ships, the cabins doors are metal so you can put magnets on them. Some make their own Disney Magnets with sayings like "We're cruising with Mickey on Disney Magic, June 16, 2009"

You'll see all kinds of things stuck to the cabin doors on Disney ships. The passengers are a very creative bunch. :D

On Disney Ships, the cabins doors are metal so you can put magnets on them. Some make their own Disney Magnets with sayings like "We're cruising with Mickey on Disney Magic, June 16, 2009"

You'll see all kinds of things stuck to the cabin doors on Disney ships. The passengers are a very creative bunch. :D

Thanks crusismama06, do know how they get them. That sounds like a really cool idea, as we are celebrating 2 bdays in our group. I looked at wal-mart, but they only make 4x6 size ones.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Disney certainly draws a different and "FUN" crowd. What makes it different is that all of our actions is geared upon pleasing our kids, and of course the child in all of us.

One can buy the Avery Inkjet Magnet Sheets. Have your kids design the magnet, print them out and stick them on the door. I plan to have my 12-year design the magnet. I also purchased multiple Disney Princess magnets that my 3-year can help decorate the door. ;)

Archived