Has anyone used Galveston Park N Cruise?

Kathy0418

• 4 months later...

We just used them for Mariner of the seas January 2nd sailing. It was right across the street! We had the late disembarkation due to fog and it was great just having to walk across the street and drive off. Others were waiting for their shuttles. They were also very friendly and even took us on their golf cart to the side street area so we didn't have to walk all the way on embarkation. Excellent!

We used them for our November sailing. It was great. We dropped off the bags and everybody in the car, my husband drove across the street and parked the car and walked right back. He was back in about 5 min!!! There is a light right there so no problem walking across the street!

We used them for our November sailing. It was great. We dropped off the bags and everybody in the car, my husband drove across the street and parked the car and walked right back. He was back in about 5 min!!! There is a light right there so no problem walking across the street!

exactly we do... gonna do it with a baby in tow this year should be fun lol

exactly we do... gonna do it with a baby in tow this year should be fun lol

Entrance of this parking is from 25th.

This parking is directly across street from Carnival Terminal.

RCCL Terminal is right next to Carnival.

You walk or golf cart

from parking area which is from 25th to 28th

to entrance of parking area on 25th.

Then walk or cart, if they will,

one block to corner of 25th and Harborside.

Then cross Harborside to paved walkway

on other side of Harborside and then thru open pathway thru fence

into terminal grounds. The opening of fence has no gate and is always open. It is paved but does have railroad rails running thru it.

You will still have to walk across traffic lanes (RCCL terminal access lanes, buses, cars, the staging lot and maybe ramp to get to either CARN or RCCL terminal.

But it is easy walk!:D

Enjoy your cruise!!!!!

Entrance of this parking is from 25th.

This parking is directly across street from Carnival Terminal.

RCCL Terminal is right next to Carnival.

You walk or golf cart

from parking area which is from 25th to 28th

to entrance of parking area on 25th.

Then walk or cart, if they will,

one block to corner of 25th and Harborside.

Then cross Harborside to paved walkway

on other side of Harborside and then thru open pathway thru fence

into terminal grounds. The opening of fence has no gate and is always open. It is paved but does have railroad rails running thru it.

You will still have to walk across traffic lanes (RCCL terminal access lanes, buses, cars, the staging lot and maybe ramp to get to either CARN or RCCL terminal.

But it is easy walk!:D

Enjoy your cruise!!!!!

I have used them before, and this is a great description. I will use them again. The walk across the street is much easier and faster than taking a shuttle to port parking or a hotel. No wait when you get back, just walk across the street and you are headed home.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

what happens when ships are delayed how easy is it to park day of cruise If others havnt left.

Also is there any discounts for inside parking?

If the ship is late debarking then there is a delay in parking availability. We had a fog delay on embarkation and had to wait 30 minutes or so in a line for people to vacate their spots. Nothing major.

Since so many people here have given them nothing but good reviews I went ahead and booked them for my upcoming cruise :)

I did the same. Used Ez Cruise last year with not so good results so I am hoping for better experience with these guys.

I just booked online ~ prepaid indoor parking ~ it was $45 for a 5-day cruise.

The terms and conditions for booking says ~ Terminal is within easy walking distance (across street). No shuttle is provided.

F~Y~I

Carnival terminal is directly across street from RCCL next to Carnival!

May be 100 yards to Carnival and 200 to RCCL

Photo from corner of street near entrance to lot!

Terminal 2.bmp

Edited by ssb

You should always drop your bags first at the terminal that you want to check with the porter. Tipping is recommended. If you have multiple people and other carry on stuff; it is suggested you drop them too at the terminal and have them wait for you. Then go park:

You then enter the "alley" off 25th street, it is a half block (the first right) off 25th next to the railroad tracks. If the cruise is delayed, you will know it. (No ship) They will most likely tell you to come back as soon as the prior cruise passengers have left.

Carnival terminal is directly across street from RCCL next to Carnival!

May be 100 yards to Carnival and 200 to RCCL

Photo from corner of street near entrance to lot!

:eek:

To correct above post

Carnival terminal is directly across street from parking lot

and RCCL is next to Carnival!

Maybe 100 yards to Carnival and 200 to RCCL at most

Edited by ssb

ssb ~ Thanks for the info but the picture was teeny teeny tiny ~ too small to see. :D

robinAustin ~ Thanks for the reminder about dropping off luggage first!!! We always tip the porters (and well).

Anyone know how early you can leave your car?? Didn't see anything on the website and we were hoping by 10/10:30am???

ssb ~ Thanks for the info but the picture was teeny teeny tiny ~ too small to see. :D

robinAustin ~ Thanks for the reminder about dropping off luggage first!!! We always tip the porters (and well).

Anyone know how early you can leave your car?? Didn't see anything on the website and we were hoping by 10/10:30am???

If the ship is in and lot is beginning to empty you can do that. Maybe you should just give Park N Cruise a call and ask what time they suggest you arrive at their lot.

If the ship is in and lot is beginning to empty you can do that. Maybe you should just give Park N Cruise a call and ask what time they suggest you arrive at their lot.

I did. They said 11:30. I thought that was a ridiculous answer! If I hadn't already paid them, I would not be using them. Plenty of hotels offer free parking, including ours, as I have now realized. Oh Well. Live and Learn...

I did. They said 11:30. I thought that was a ridiculous answer! If I hadn't already paid them, I would not be using them. Plenty of hotels offer free parking, including ours, as I have now realized. Oh Well. Live and Learn...

I think that's who I used in November and I was at the pier by 10am. I paid, parked and walked to the pier/ship!

Joanne

With your car,

it does give you flexiblity to go to ship on your terms and timing.

Plus walking across street from lot!

Probably better security at lot also!

Or

Ask for a refund at parking lot!!!

Leave car at hotel.

Then go to ship on their terms and timing.

Probably arrival at ship later than using parking lot!

But you will get there either way!

The 11:30 was precautionary on their part at the lot.

Go earlier if ship is in.

You can't get in room till 1:00 anyway!

Edited by ssb