RomeInLimo questions

jalynn

We are wanting to book Rome in Limo, the Rome in a day tour. Our ship is in port from 8a to 9pm and the tour states that it is 9 hours. Can we have plenty of "free time" and just have Rome in Limo take us back later around 8pm? or will we have to find alternative transportation? We were planning to do just 2 in a sedan.

We docked in Naples with Carnival Vista and had already booked an excursion with Rome in Limo our driver and guide Alex was already waiting he was very polite courtious and extremely witty and funny but most of all his knowledge is unbelievable and kept us well informed we went to Sorento, Positano and Pompei. He took us to a lovely restaurant in Positano with local food the whole excursion was a joy I had never used Rome in Limo before this but i would not hesitate to book with them again and would highly recommend them to anyone wanting a pleasurable and fun experience and get back to the ship in plenty of time before sailing once again thank you Alex hope to see you again.

Visited August 2016

:)

Special thanks you Nick our driver and guide. We had a great time visiting Rome to include the Vatican, Colosseum, and Pantheon. wonderful history given on sites around Rome. My wife was using a wheelchair and he was able to get us close to where we needed to be to reduce the distance to places. He suggested wonderful lunch was just awesome!

We highly recommend Rome in Limo for any tour and as we visited the Trevi Fountain we home to return to Rome someday!

Just came back from using RIL in two ports. Laura and Davide were the best tour guides for our Volterra and San giamingano tour out of Livorno. We had a great day touring these two towns. We also had a wine tasting and lunch in a winery.

Food was incredible. Of course all the wine helped keep us happy too!

In Rome, Big Luca and his mini van partner Picked us up at the cruise ship terminal with all our luggage. They brought us to our hotel, where we dropped the luggage and then had a whirlwind 6 hour tour of sites we hadn't visited on our previous visit to Rome. (Which was with them as well). The guides really knew so much History in was fansinating to listen to them Loved the places they took us to.

While I read the above posts about tipping, these guides certainly deserved getting tipped, whether or not it's not customary in Europe. All of RIL guides are absolutely the best, most informed guides that we ever had.

We also used them to take us to the airport early in the morning.

We never feared missing our ship or our plane.

We recently just got back from a cruise on the Harmony of the Sea. We had a tour in Naples with a company called Rome in Limo. This was one of my most favorite stops. The tour guide we had his name was Alex. He was amazing and had so much passion about his city. He made all of us feel so comfortable. The best part of all was how accommodating he was for myself. He made a point to find me a restaurant that catered to my Gluten Allergy. He took us to a local restaurant in Amalfi Coast. It was like eating Nonna food. The tour it self was so beautiful and to see some many different things in such a short time. I would high recommend you call this tour company. It was a beautiful city and the tour company made it so easy to enjoy. Thank you to Alex for a most memorable stop in Naples.

Booked 3 private tours, Florence, Rome and the Vatican with Rome in Limo and couldn't be more happy with the services provided by all three guides.

We spent a very pleasant, enjoyable day with Maria Clara. She was full of information and history about Pisa, Florence and the surrounding Tuscany countryside. She made sure that we had plenty of time to walk around Pisa and take pictures. We then headed to Florence, stopping to taste delicious Chianti grapes on the vines in a field and visiting a lovely little store "Vendita Olio E Vino" across the street that sold wine and olive oil that the owner's made themselves. We enjoyed sampling wine, bread and olive oil there. When were arrived in Florence, Maria Clara took us to a spot that overlooked Florence. The views were breathtaking! We then proceeded to the Accademia to see Michaelangelo's David. After spending plenty of time in the Accademia, Maria Clara took us to city centre, giving us plenty of time to walk down lovely streets, visiting sites that she recommended, shopping at the leather market and sampling the best gelato,

We loved Maurizio in Rome. He was amazing and knew all the shortcuts, enabling us to see and experience so many ancient sites that we never thought we would see in person. Maurizio took our party of eight to a lovely restaurant called "il Pomodorino" for lunch. We had a delicious meal with wine/beer, Italian coffee and Lemoncello from the owner's homemade private stock...magnifico!

Kate, our private quite for the Vatican City, was amazing and very knowledgeable. She got us in quickly and made sure we had the opportunity to see many of the treasures of the Vatican, St. Peter's Baslica, Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum, and the statue of La Pieta.

Last but not least...thank you Jany for your patience with my email questions, your efficiency in answering and for arranging these fabulous tours with amazing people as guides!!

RomeInLimo is the way to go. We stayed in a Haven Suite on Norwegian's Epic and our Concierge desk asked who our driver was with. When we answered, "RomeInLimo," he smiled confidently and said they are always waiting on time and you will have a wonderful day. We used RomeInLimo for all three Italian ports and were so glad we did. There were four of us and it ended up being much less expensive that the ship's excursion and so much more personal and customized for us.

We had Alessandro (Alex) in Naples, Fabio in Civitavecchia and Simone in Livorno. Each driver had a different personality and each was like having a family member showing us around for the day. They all were professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I can't say enough about how these three drivers gave us a wonderful and memorable vacation.

We had RomeInLimo hire a Pompeii tour guide for us. We had Lucio and he was wonderful.

We chose RomeInLimo after reading nothing but good reviews for YEARS. We definitely made the right choice.