Ice Cream on Legend

Can you get ice cream any time on the Legend? Is there stuff to make a sundae all the time? Is the ice cream soft serve?:confused:

They put out stuff for sundaes usually on a sea or 2 - my DS found it in the capers!

The soft stuff is usually available 24 hours.

The hard stuff comes out every afternoon, with all the toppings, in the rear port.

Actually, I think it's only sea days, not every afternoon. At least that's the way it was on the Pride and the Spirit.

Can you get ice cream any time on the Legend? Is there stuff to make a sundae all the time? Is the ice cream soft serve?:confused:

On Carnival ships they have soft serve ice cream available during most of the day and night. The times it won't be available is when they are cleaning and refilling the machines.

And if the ship is not in port, and you have a hankerin' for some really good quality dipped ice cream during the day, just drop by the specialty coffee shop.

I simply ask for a "milk shake, hold the milk, and hold the blending". I pay the $3.50 milkshake price, and walk away with a cup nearly full of very tasty dipped ice cream. :)

Oh no......Another "Ice Cream" thread.....:D:eek:

Here we go......

I think most people like there ice cream hard instead of soft...That being said they do have soft ice cream but it is my understanding that you can get some blue sprinkles a half an hour ahead of time to help with that....

I agree with Smoof that you can get your "ice cream" any time you want it. Just be careful as to not get caught having some on deck or in a public area. The security team took myself and a young lady away for a while for having "ice cream" on the piano in the piano bar......;);)

Archived