138 day until Mexican cruise - HELP! Need Buddies!

It could be stress I guess. I don't feel stressed, but the job thing is getting real old. Go in, do a little work, and just sit the rest of the day, plus no money. I do know I want my hair! Once before it all fell out and I had to wear a wig. Yikes! Dr's never figured out why.
And this stupid weight. Or maybe I'am grasping at straws about that. LOL Whatever, things happen, and I'll get through it. I always have.

I don't have insurance, so I think I'll keep an eye on the hair thing, and if need be I'll bite the bullet and fork over some cash at the Dr. Maybe give it a few weeks, see what happens.
As of yesterday, I committed to losing 10 pounds in 2 months. Big family reunion coming up Memorial Day I found out. I'll be seeing family I have'nt seen in many years and I do not want to reconnect with a bulging butt and muffin top! My best girl cousin is very fit from a life of horse training. I won't be fit, but I won't be busting out of my clothes either. LOL Oh yeah, I just needed a reason I guess, plus the cruise is sneaking up too.

[COLOR=blue]10lbs in 2 months is definetly doable! I joined a challenge to lose 10lbs by the end of March. I am on 4lbs as of last week, I am skipping weighing myself for a little while to give me some hope. How is your water drinking going?[/COLOR]

Uhhhh....ya....water drinking. I'll work on that. But in the mean time....congrats on the 4 lbs! Great! I've joined challenges before. For some reason, as soon as I do, I just want to have a hamburger! LOL I'am on of those people that just does better on my own.

I like it Ok, just have never been a water drinker. Coffee or Diet Pepsi for me. LOL But I know I have to start, it's just forming a new habit. Once I get in the habit of drinking water, I'll keep doing it.
I'am pretty proud of me! Have not lost anything, and still trying. Usually I say screw it after a week of no result.

[COLOR=blue]Well, I went out for lunch today and boy was it good. I just ate 1/2 of my lunch though. We went to Chesseburger In Paradise and I have never been......very yummy :p. Now I am off to go for a walk and get rid of this yummy food sitting in my belly.[/COLOR]

Hey you two, I"m still floundering around out here. I spent a couple of days in Las Vegas at my best friend's wedding. I must be in the minority, but I truly HATE that place, especially the cigarette smoke everywhere. The wedding was wonderful though and we had a blast. Still stalled with 5 pounds to lose.... again, but the walking with Cooper each morning is getting me toned. Since it's light so much earlier now, we are getting in almost 1.5 miles. Okay, I am, he runs about 3. We had a sprinkle of snow last night, which made him a crazy goofball, and he had a blast chasing rabbits. Wish we could bottle puppy energy!

[COLOR=blue]I would take about a 12 pack of that if you can get it bottled. You got a little more snow.....we are hoping our winter is done. We hit 51 degrees today :eek:. I went for my walk on lunch as I do everyday but when I got back to my office I was told that there is a community watch bulletin out. A guy grabbed 2 girls, at different times and raped them, a 3rd he attempted but she got away. So, needless to say I won't be walking on my lunch anymore and it really pisses me off.:mad: I just dont feel safe doing it by myself right now. I'm so happy the time change is near, I can get a good walk in after I get home from work. I like Vegas but only about every 5-10yrs or so. The smoke bothers me so much too. I was so happy when IL passed the smoking ban :D. My DH on the other hand wasnt too happy. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue][/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Gaye....girl how ya doing? I didnt weigh myself this a.m. but I will tomorrow. I dont know what the outcome will be but as long as I didn't gain. [/COLOR]

Good morning girls! Winter....blah. We're all ready for it to end right?
Good grief! You be careful with that crazy raper out there. Walk circles around your house if you have to.
Odd person out here....I LOVE Vegas! And I'am a smoker, so that does'nt bother me. Hate the Oregon smoking ban too. LOL
Doing Ok diet wise. I've been pretty strict. Although last night I had about a quarter cup of rice with my chicken curry I made. And a little piece of banana pie. Other then that, I'am sticking to what's good for me. Even cut back some what on the booze! LOL I think I lost about 2 pounds. Ya.

[COLOR=blue]Good girl Gaye! We hit 63 degrees today!!!!! I shouldn't get too excited though, living here it could be in the 60's today and get a blizzard tomorrow. I didn't have a very good weigh in this morning. I lost only a 1/2 lb:mad:. But i know its better then gaining. I just thought that I have been doing very good lately. I guess its a good thing that Im not sailing til October, at this rate it will take me that long to lose. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR]

It's frustrating huh? You work and work at it, and lose 1/2 pound, or nothing. Grrrr.
Our weather is the same. In the area where we live they say "if you don't like the weather here, wait 5 min., it will change". That's so true in the spring here. But today is supposed to be windy, rainy and just crappy. Good day to find a blanket and a book. But it's a work day, so I'll just bundle up and get it done.

Chilly this morning but gorgeous and sunny this afternoon. Finally the wind has quit. Spring here in the high desert likes to play with us. Here today, gone tomorrow back the next day. Cooper loves to run when it's cold. And yes, as you said, he's all teenage boy. Yikes.

Outstanding news that they caught the bad guy. May they lock him up and forget where they threw away the key.

I might have a bit of incentive to keep the weight down..... Mom and I are talking about a cruise in August. 12 days starting in Rotterdam, visiting Ireland, Scotland and England. Oooooooo, keep your fingers crossed.

OMG Amy! I've got my fingers and toes crossed! That's like a dream come true. Oh, I see you've already done a lot of overseas travel. Still, that's awesome! And your basically at your goal anyway. Don't worry, if you get to go, the summer activities will keep you "cruise ready".
So glad the bad guy has been caught. I think a special procedure should be applied to rapers and child molesters. Ever hear the word eunech? It might be spelled wrong, but you get the drift.
We're supposed to have a nice day today, so maybe I'll get outside and move this lumpy old body a little.
How's the weather treating you guys?

[COLOR=blue]Oh that would be great Amy. It sounds like a great cruise. I have been to England a few times and I am from Ireland but Scotland is on my list to go to. Would Cooper get to join you??? Of course, I'm joking. As Gaye said you don't have to worry about getting back on track.[/COLOR]

Is that Coopers picture? I love it! Goldens are soooo sweet, and goofy. LOL
We had the traditional corned beef dinner last night. Yum yum. I did'nt have the potatos though, and only small portions of everything else. It's sooo fatty! I scrapped off as much as I could. I really like corned beef.
Bill went walking yesterday! Maybe he's tired of buying bigger and bigger clothes. LOL
Going on girls week end tomorrow to the coast. Fun group of friends and my DD. We all love the ocean so much. Hope we don't get to laughing so hard they kick us out of the motel. LOL

Yes that's my goober dog. I love him to pieces but wish he'd leave the bushes alone, he tears off a limb or two every day while we're gone at work. Ahhh puppies. He's about 18 months now, so "only" 6 to 12 months more of this. LOL

I've been to England before, on a land tour but never to Ireland or Scotland. We go put the deposit down today, so it sure looks like it's going to happen!

[COLOR=blue]By this time you must have put down the deposit.....so happy for you Amy. Cooper is adorable, he just looks like a bundle of joy and I can picture him with a few bush branches in his mouth.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff]Gaye, you have a great time on your girls trip. Laugh as loud as you can, its the best medicine :). [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff]My niece's wedding is this Sat. so I will probably be misbehaving a little bit this weekend. We were in the 60's today and it was so nice but snow is coming for Sat :mad:. Hopefully this will be the last of it, my flowers are blooming, the poor things will freeze.[/COLOR]

Had a great time at the coast. Lots of laughing and being silly. Too much junk food.
My flowers are all blooming too. It's spring here, although it's still freezing some nights, the flowers and trees don't seem to mind.
Cooper looks so sweet and silly. I like goofy dogs! Too bad about your bushes though. LOL
Feeling a little jealous about your trip Amy. Your going to have a blast. Not to early to pack, at least mentally.

[COLOR=blue]Hello there,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff]Gaye, glad to hear you all had a good time. I thought I heard the laughing here! I guess you didnt get kicked out of the motel? Dont worry about the junk food, with the weather getting warmer slowly we will all be able to be outdoors doing more, right?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#0000ff]Amy, I'm not going until the end of Oct. and I already want to start packing. Time is truely flying by though.[/COLOR]

I am putting things aside. Fortunately, I bought some new stuff to take last year, so much of that is going again. What really inspired us to take this particular cruise was reading "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society". Fantastic book, easy read, about the WWII **** occupation of Guernsey.

Archived