138 day until Mexican cruise - HELP! Need Buddies!

It's Monday morning ladies! Time to reset the clocks and kick it into high gear. You with me?

Funny, I realized that my (over) weight right now is still about 1 pound BELOW my original goal last year. I amended that goal downward, but you'd think I'd be happy.....

Let me get this straight. You weigh less then you goal last year? I'am smiling and shaking my head. You could be me! I'am always saying "If only...." and then, that's not enough. LOL But you got my attention! It's Monday! Let's all get back on the right track today! Tomorrow never comes.

Let me clear something up here. Rhonda and I are both leaving the shop, but I'am just going as an indepedent contractor. She will be the business owner. I'am not sure I want the headache of being a business owner.

I hope everyone and their family is well today.

Yep, my goal was to keep my weight at or below 145 (I'm almost 5'9"). I got there and kept losing and decided that 137 felt much better, so that became my new goal. I'm right now at 144. We are SOOOO hard to please, aren't we?

Yes, it's Monday and I am back on my horse! Did very well eating today and did my walking at lunch. I didnt go walking this evening, I went to my parents house, my mom came home today, thank goodness. She is doing much better but she still has quite a bit of recovering to do. Thank you both for your well wishes.

Gaye, I'm sorry, I misunderstod regarding the shop. You will still will do very well in your new place!

Well, here's to new beginnings ;).

Another Monday. Will they never stop? LOL

Glad your Mom is doing better. It's a scary time.

Shop plans are coming along. We were going to to in and paint this week end but the plumbers were there. Maybe next week end.

Had some out of town company this week end. We had a BBQ (of course), I did'nt do so good that day. Yesterday was pool awards banquet. No bad, I had mainly salads and meat. For dinner I had salad. A big one, but mostly all lettuce.

We had a wonderful warm and sunny week end, back to clouds and a rainy week coming.

Good Monday to you ladies! I managed to drop about 1.5 this past week, which I"m happy with. Morning walks with my personal trainer changed as of this morning. I was taking Coop into the desert where I could walkwalkwalk and he could runrunrun, but it's too warm now, so I worry about snakes. I've never seen one, and would rather keep it that way. Also, the summer flowers have bloomed and the foxtails are starting to dry out, so the stickers are out in full force and get into his fur and between his toes. So, it's down to the park which he finds very boring, no rabbits to chase. Hoping to start agility with him in a couple of weeks, which will be good for both of us.

Waiting for the "concrete guys" to get here and start our new driveway. We got rained out last week.

Hello there,

Well, I will be weiging in tomorrow, I think I will do pretty good, I was doing great all last week. We had a miserable day yesterday, raining and cool. Snakes....thats kind of scary, the park it is then.

Gaye, How you doing?

Good Morning! :)

As you can see I am in a good mood. I weighed in this a.m. and very pleased with my results, grant it I put on a little while my family were visiting but from my last official weigh-in, I'm down 3.2lbs. I'm at my half way point....9 lbs to go! Enjoy your day.

Brenda

Being really honest, I've gained alot this winter. I've been eating out of boredom and frustration I think. There is no work at work. Long day of just sitting! Then I come home, and 9 times out of 10 is raining or too cold to go outside. At the moment, work is my main focus, the weight is stupid, but lower on my list then usual. Broke and climbing the walls! Hopefully this move will be a good one business decision. We'll see. You would not believe the economy here in this little rural area. I think we're still at 15% unemployment. I may end up a Wal-Mart greeter yet!

The good news is, spring really is here. Things are green, there lots to do once the rains stop. We hibernate in the winter, but are pretty active all summer. So I'am trying not to get all twisted about it.

I have gotten involved with the Cancer Society with the "Feel good....Look Better" program. It's mainly for women going thru chemo, and how to feel good and look better, duh. LOL My first 'real' workshop with 'real' women is in June. The others volunteers are a great group. I'am going to like this I think. Take my mind off of myself for a while.

Gaye, don't worry about what happened in the winter, the cold, dark, wet winter is behind us and as you said Spring is here so everything gets a new start, including us. I know how depressing it can be when times aren't good with work and the economy. We are still at like 10% here and my DH is still out of work coming on 3 yrs now. But Gaye, we're here for you and will always be. Keep that chin up girl :). Here's to new beginnings and you & us can do this.

Thank you. I have a ton of people rooting for us.

I did'nt know your DH was out of work. This whole thing just sucks! Don't get me started on politics! LOL I have several family members looking for work here too. I'am grateful for what I do have.

Happy Monday! The weather here is perfect today, 75 & sunny. I just went for my evening walk and everyone is out mowing their lawns. Nice to see everyone outside again. Hope you are both doing well, I did pretty good this past weekend so I will see tomorrow what the scale has to say about it.

I love this time of year. We had an awesome week end. BBQ'ed, went to the plant fair and planted stuff, visited friends. Now of course it's cold and rainy again. The rain is good for baby plants, but we had a frost warning last night, so had to go out and cover things. Real spring is having a hard time actually getting here this year.

Doing so so diet wise I guess.

UGH, back up the 1.5 or so I lost last week. No walks as both dogs were sick with tummy trouble. Not sure what was going on. I will be calling the city today to make sure they aren't spraying the park grass with anything, as Cooper likes a "salad" in the morning. We start agility next Monday evening, so I really need to keep him exercised and toned. Oh, and me too I guess. hee hee

Good Morning Ladies,

Well, the scale didnt budge this week but thats ok, atleast no gain! Every year our town has a day that everyone can basically have a garage/yard sale and its this Sat so I've been busy getting things together for that. My Dh thinks they are a waste of time but if you can make a little $$ on things that you are either going to throw out or donate then why not. We are having a "pot luck" lunch today at work :eek:. I made chicken wings but I wont be having any of mine, hopefully there will be some healthier choices but I highly doubt it. Well, I'm off to work, another beautiful day here...70's & sunny.

Brenda

You guys sound good. No losses, but that's Ok once in a while.

We are going to get a little more sun this week end Brenda, it's been below freezing at night here. Every evening, out to cover baby plants. In the morning uncover. Go to work and repeat the next night.

Is Cooper better Amy? Dogs, they'll chew on anything huh? When agility starts I'll bet you see some pounds dropping. That's really active.

Big old party at the bar this week end. It started small, just a get together with my sons friends and family cuz he's back from Iraq. It took on a life of it's own and grew to this huge thing. There's a band and everything! I was going to do a potluck, but thought forget it...who know's how many people will be here? but the sun is going to shine!

Hello,

Hope your weekend was good. I didn't do that great at my yard sale, I did sell quite a bit of my clothes that don't fit me anymore :D. This girl came up and said she lost 55lbs since this time last year and had no summer clothes now, I said well I have some and she hit the jackpot with my shorts. She was wearing size 18/20 and she bought all size 12 from me. She asked me where am I at since I was selling size 10 & 12 so I said just went shopping and bought myself size 6. That felt absolutely wonderful to be able to button & zip without struggling. So, I didnt do the best this weekend, we were out last night to watch the hockey game so, beer & bar food! But went for a good long walk tonight and the temp has been about 50 the last few days :eek:. We'll see what the damage is tomorrow.

UGH, I fell off the wagon, and rolled down the hill, right into a batch of chocolate chip cookies. I"m eating like there is no tomorrow and eating crap. The worst sign is that I stopped getting on the scale. So, in the morning, I'm determined it's back to it. I eat at work from stress and boredom, but that has to stop. I am super busy coming up so hope to be too busy to eat. You know, like the skinny girls who say they forgot to eat! Yeah, that will happen.

BTW, Cooper loved his first agility class, even though I was freezing to death and about blown away by the wind. It's supposed to be windy again tomrrow, but warm.

Back on the scale tomorrow, and then I will reset my diet clock and kick myself in the butt.

Amy, it has happened to us all, you'll get back to it. I know the whole thing about eating when youre bored. I havent been too bad lately, I have upped my walking to almost an hour a day, it was miserable today so I only got my walk in at lunch. I havent weighed in, I guess Im hoping for a nice shocking #.

Glad to hear Cooper enjoyed the class and will graduated with high honors!

Gaye, where are ya????

I'am here. I've been hiding out in disgrace. Sorry girls, I just could'nt control eating due to boredom and stress. I went to the dark side and ordered those weird pills from China. Go the the thread "super slim" to read all about my fall from grace. I must confess, no one knows I'am taking them (till now LOL) I have seen a good result though.

Amy, I so know how you feel. I do the same thing. But once you get into agility, and real summer finally comes, you'll be running yourself to death with Cooper.

Brenda, it sounds like your our role model this month! Go girl! I admire your strengh.

I'll be better at posting once you're both though yelling at me. Go ahead, get it over with.

Gaye, what kind of stuff are you taking from China? Everything that comes out of that country gets recalled at some point! Im not going to yell at you, just for one second though bend over, this is me giving you a little kick in the booty. :D When you are bored it is soooo easy to just start snacking. I truely am tracking everything Im eating on that fitness pal, i really like it. I have decided to give myself one more week to weigh in again, hopefully that wont back fire on me.

I know I know. Go ahead a give me the kick. I'am weak and want fast magic weight loss. It is working, but I find I feel better if I take one every other day instead of everyday. Not as foggy. I don't lead a healthy life style anyway, never have, so why start now? LOL Smoker, drinker, and now a pill taker! Hey at least they're not addicting! Although I could get addicted to the results.

We finally get to go in and paint the new salon this Sunday. It's coming along good. There are always bumps in the road, but we're getting past them.

big family reunion over Memorial Day week end. My brother is driving out from Neb. even. Then about a 5 or 6 hour drive on up north for the rest of us. Can't wait!

Hello ladies,

Hope all is well with everyone. Well, I weighed in this morning and down 1.2 lbs. I guess thats not bad but I guess I was hoping for a bit more since I hadn't weighed for a while. But I will take it!

How are you both doing and I cant forget Cooper. Gaye, did you get into the new place to start the painting?

Well, with the holiday weekend coming up, I guess we know it could be bad time in the way of eating but mmmmm am I already thinking about the bbq!

Yep! Shops all painted. Lavender mainly, with one wall a more pinky purple. Not my choice of colors, but it's not my shop, I'am just a worker. LOL

I'am leaving Sat. to drive up to the reunion. We're doing a mini reunion this evening. Just our immediate family since big brother is here now. I have to get home in time to watch American Idol though! Could'nt there be a tie this time? Please?

Lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks. Yah me!

Stalled here and feeling like crap from not eating well. I stocked up today on fruits and veggies and hope to eat well, feel better, and move on from there. Cooper is great except for digging and destroying things! We're having a blast in agility.

Archived