special wedding anniversary

hi has any one celebrated a special occasion on a cruise it will be our 50th anniversary on board nos in nov from malaga....

Hi

Nine years ago we had a 50th birthday and 30th anniversary in the same year as our Cruise

Not actually during. But TA mentioned both events. On arrival at outside cabin we discovered we had been upgraded to a Suite with wine and fruit. This was a total surprise, the whole cruise was lovely. Not RCCL

I had my 40th birthday onboard a couple of years ago and my DH made it very special.

You can get staterooms decorated (at a cost) with "Birthday" "Anniversary" etc. and order champagne/flowers/romance packages etc.

These can be found under Royal Caribbean's Home Page: News & Offers: Shop Gifts. From there you will need your booking reference and credit card to book anything. They also provide a telephone number if you wish to book over the telephone.

Happy Anniversary and Many Congratulations.

Archived