Need info. on Summit location 2006

OK BOOK IT

Did I read on this board that the Summit was relocating to the West Coast? I have a brochure from Celebrity does not list the Summit for 2006, for the Caribbean from Fla . Does this indicate that only the Century will be doing a 10 night cruise from Fla.,to this market? Do you think that there will be any changes for the Century? I like many others wish to spend some land time in Fla. for our pre and post cruise trip. Is this info. correct ?

Did I read on this board that the Summit was relocating to the West Coast? I have a brochure from Celebrity does not list the Summit for 2006, for the Caribbean from Fla . Does this indicate that only the Century will be doing a 10 night cruise from Fla.,to this market? Do you think that there will be any changes for the Century? I like many others wish to spend some land time in Fla. for our pre and post cruise trip. Is this info. correct ?

Hi Ok !

Yes, you have it right. Summit will be mostly on the West Coast in 2006. She will not be doing any Caribbean sailings at least for the early part of 2006. The later part of 2006's schedule, has not been released yet.

If you want do to Caribbean on Celebrity out of Florida, your choices will be extremly limited, sorry to say. I live in Florida, and most of us on the East Coast, are very unhappy about this.

Your Choices will be Century, and Millennium. Century will be here year round, doing 9/10 night sailings, and Millennium will be here partially from December 2005 - April 2006. Millennium will be doing 7 night Caribbean sailings.

Century was supposed to be spruced up in January of 2005, but it appears that wont happen until sometime in 2006, so I would not look for much to change on Century, at least for 2005.

I hope this answers your questions.

Regards,

Andy

Archived