18 year old card

Hey Saint Christian,

Was all excited about your tip. But my 18 year old Daughter seems to remember that last New Years cruise when they scanned your card your photo came up on the screen. My wife who rarely abides would not mind exchanging cards. And my 17 year old son would be all set, I would not care, most all of my Guinness were comped all week. Like the old saying goes."The more you give the more you get". Or take care of the dealers and they will take care of you. Close enuff.

Sincerely

Boston Banker

P.S. Napolean, I think it is time to "paint the fens"

Well thanks Saint Christian. Yes it was probably R.C.C.L. we took a cruise out of Bayonne N.J. either July or August. What a breeze, what with parking

and easy access, there is some real potential there for expansion. We definitely owe you a drink or two, say do you like manhattans?

Cordially

Boston Banker

They're idiots. But most are good kids and a beer or three won't change that.

The legal age of ALL of the foreign ports you visit will be 18 or (in reality) "got cash?" Are you going to shadow the buggers ashore? Know the kid, and don't worry about the good ones (they're still idiots, but good kids) The evil ones (and if you have one you know you do, RIOT ACT. You're the parent not NCL or any one else, period!

If the worst thing your kid is doing is having a beer, count yourself lucky.

M2cents

:D :cool:

Hi Everyone,

Is their an ID card given to 18 year olds so they can go to the Disco on the NCL Sun? If so where do you get the card and what does this card do for them?

Where does it mention anything about drinking - the person wants to know how their 18 year old is able to stay in the disco after a certain hour.

I spent 21 days on the Sun and don't recall any restrictions on a person of that age in the disco - even on the Ship n dale nights as long as you were 18 you could stay and enjoy the staff shedding a few articles of clothing

Have a good evening

Dennis

Archived