Just off NCL Majesty 12/11/04

Neil too

I will be on deck 7, so I guess from the response it can happen there, or maybe anywhere.

From the lack of other posters with insurmountable problems, I will assume that a toilet issue is a possibility, but I can expect it to be taken care of. I hope people will read the signs and not flush anything but TP.

I was on deck 3. But might I reinstate that it was NOT a big deal. Since it was my first cruise, I was a little alarmed but am not the kind of person to complain about every small thing.

It was fixed within a few hours and all was well. No Biggie!

"I know there are those who probably disliked it but I suspect they would find something wrong with Christmas and the Good Fairy too."

LOL Gotta love ya!

This is by far the best review I have ever read. I will be sailing Jan. 1-8 on this ship for my very 1st cruise. Thank you with big hugs and kisses!!!

Sincerely,

TeresaJenkins

I have sailed on the Majesty eight times and never had a problem with the toilet. I have stayed on decks 3,4,and 8. She is definitely a smaller ship but I can honestly say that I have never had a bad cruise on her. I have sailed on the bigger ships and have decided that I would much rather be on the Majesty. Go with an open mind and enjoy her beauty and her wonderful crew.

Cabin 368 both in May 04 & again Sept 04 (requested)...wonderful view..wonderful steward & stewardess....no toilet probs. We had no complaints aside from the fact that they seem to "push" the drinks & we aren't big drinkers. Food was great..Mostly dined in 7 Seas cause we had favorite servers there. Food was superb IMHO. Hubby was treated like a king w/ seconds & thirds of lobster or any nite. We are looking @ the repo cruise in April.:)

Archived