Forward Facing Cabin, Insignia

A-n-T

Are any of you Kindle users, and if so, have you been able to download US newspapers from aboard the ship using a UBS with on of the ship's computers (I didn't plan to bring my laptop)? If so, has that been expensive?

I had a Kindle on board in February '08. Frankly it never occured to me to try to download the paper that way. Brilliant idea. Now that there are laptops in the cabins it just might be feasible. Hmmm. Expensive (cost of online time) but feasible. Do let us know when you get back.

We had a couple of very rough nights also and had waves crashing over our balcony. One night they actually blew the sliding glass doors off their tracks.

Panamaline,

This comment of yours confuses me as the Vista Suites don't have sliiding glass doors......only a "hinged" glass door.

Btw, the sheer curtains on the Vista Suite windows apparently block enough light for the ship to navigate safely at night. When housekeeping turns down the beds, they will always close the sheers but never the drapes.

Panamaline,

Btw, the sheer curtains on the Vista Suite windows apparently block enough light for the ship to navigate safely at night. When housekeeping turns down the beds, they will always close the sheers but never the drapes.

They closed the drapes in our 6003 Vista; we'd get back from supper and promptly open them again, leaving just the sheers closed. I think it has to do with whatever housekeeping team you have.

Jana

Archived