Voyager of the Seas: Mediterranean

Hi everyone! Going on our first cruise in a week and we're bringing my DS12, who tends to be a picky eater.

Wondering what type of breakfast options we'll be looking at while we're on Voyager of the Seas for a Western Mediterranean cruise. Probably will eat in the Windjammer (??) most mornings, which I believe is a buffet. So, what types of foods will be on the buffet? Any pancakes or waffles? Is cereal available? You know...American, sugary cereal? LOL! :D

He'll find plenty to choose from in the Windjammer. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, eggs cooked to order, ham, bacon, fruit, cereal et........ It shouldn't be a problem. In the MDR they offer a good variety of typical breakfast offerings as well and everything is cooked to order. I'd recommend giving the MDR a shot that first morning and, if he doesn't find anything he likes there, then head on up to the Windjammer and let him go through the buffet.

Hi everyone! Going on our first cruise in a week and we're bringing my DS12, who tends to be a picky eater.

Wondering what type of breakfast options we'll be looking at while we're on Voyager of the Seas for a Western Mediterranean cruise. Probably will eat in the Windjammer (??) most mornings, which I believe is a buffet. So, what types of foods will be on the buffet? Any pancakes or waffles? Is cereal available? You know...American, sugary cereal? LOL! :D

I promise you that you won't starve............lol. Between the all the food in the Windjammer and the breakfast room service options you will have numerous choices. I personally have never had breakfast in the Windjammer, but I hear it is pretty good. Gimme a cup of coffee and a order of fruit salad from room service and I am good to go.

Archived