News flash!!!!!

paul929207

No, not oil prices.

Today is Toto's birthday. Rumor has it that today is number 39 and it is Toto's first 39th birthday this year. However, rumor has it that that number may have been hit in the past. :)

Happy Birthday and Happy Cruising

Happy Birthday Toto! :D I so appreciate your answers to questions we all have. You are always so freindly and never answer harshly like I have seen others do. Thanks again for your contribution to CC and again Happy Birthday. :):)

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

happy birthday dear toooooooooo-toooooo

happy birthday to you

thank you for all you do for us on these boards. for your advice, comments and suggestions that are always thoughtful and considerate and polite.

having just read the thread about 'cc friends', you would be the first one i would consider if we ever figure out what it means! :)

have a great day. and no one believes you're 39. no one believes any of the numbers that end in 9. i think you're closer to 38. i used to tell people i was 26. i may have to up that to 36. :) i hope you have a pleasantly memorable birthday and thank you paul for letting us know and giving me the opportunity to send my best wishes to one of my favourite cc'ers.

I appreciate the birthday wishes from every one of you, and also the kind words.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. (Paul, gonna get you for that one, I have been trying to forget all day that I am now even OLDER than I was yesterday). :o

Before this goes poof, I just wanted to jump in here and say 'thanks' to some great Cruise Critics. ;)

I appreciate the birthday wishes from every one of you, and also the kind words.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. (Paul, gonna get you for that one, I have been trying to forget all day that I am now even OLDER than I was yesterday). :o

Before this goes poof, I just wanted to jump in here and say 'thanks' to some great Cruise Critics. ;)

I hope you are having a wonderful day despite the anxiety of growing older.

Like you my wife found an age she likes and has stayed there. She has been 29 for, well lets just say for awhile.

Archived