need help fast please

bluehenfan

Leaving for port in 2 hrs. Have never sailed with Carnival before and have never done e-documents before. Did all info. forms on line. what do I need other then passports, drivers license, credit card, print out of intinerary, medical cards ? Did I need to print out copies of funpass info about each of us?

Leaving for port in 2 hrs. Have never sailed with Carnival before and have never done e-documents before. Did all info. forms on line. what do I need other then passports, drivers license, credit card, print out of intinerary, medical cards ? Did I need to print out copies of funpass info about each of us?

Assuming you're all one family, one copy of the funpass is ok. Also, bring $$$$! Have fun.

You only need to print the fun pass page. The one that says your fun pass is complete. Other then that you just need your passports (or DL and birth certificates) and a credit card (unless you are putting down cash for your S&S account). It is pretty easy. Have a great cruise!

You only need that one page that prints out when you click the print funpass button, you don't need to print all of the pages. But if you have OBC from price drops or prepaid excursions it's a good idea to print those pages just in case something isn't credited on board.

Did you print your luggage tags? Those are the last page of your Edocs.

You guys are amazing. Thank you so much for all the great tips you've passed on , the detailed trip reports that kept me psyched about my trip and for the good wishes. I will post a trip report as soon as I return. I've cruised before but never on Carnival and never chocked full of so much information. Thanks again!!!

Archived