My new blog!

I hope I have this right - this seems to be a board for blogs but there doesn't really seem to be any.

I love cruises and love both sharing and receiving information with people. With that in mind, I have just started my very first blog. Be kind... it's only my first post so not much of a focus just yet! :o Any and all comments and feedback, suggestions, etc. most welcome!

http://crazyforcruising.blogspot.com/

Great idea for a blog.

I also love cruising and kept a blog of our last cruise (link below) and will be keeping another one during my cruise this fall.

I made a book for my DH for Christmas of our anniversary cruise and used the blog as the text in the book (link to online version below).

Looking forward to reading your blog! :D

Linda

Great idea for a blog.

I also love cruising and kept a blog of our last cruise (link below) and will be keeping another one during my cruise this fall.

I made a book for my DH for Christmas of our anniversary cruise and used the blog as the text in the book (link to online version below).

Linda

WOW! Free beer for you and soup for ONE YEAR for responding to the thread. LOL!

Hey koolforkatz.

I like to hear the not so good stuff about a cruise. Tell us about the biggest dump of a cruise you have had. One member here is ragging about a cruise she had. LOL! But yeah, any good stories about roaches crawling on the buffet table? Someone sleeping in your cabin when you got to your room on sailing day? How about the cheese sandwich that you found in the dresser drawer that has been there for weeks? Do tell! :D

WOW! Free beer for you and soup for ONE YEAR for responding to the thread. LOL!

Hey koolforkatz.

I like to hear the not so good stuff about a cruise. Tell us about the biggest dump of a cruise you have had. One member here is ragging about a cruise she had. LOL! But yeah, any good stories about roaches crawling on the buffet table? Someone sleeping in your cabin when you got to your room on sailing day? How about the cheese sandwich that you found in the dresser drawer that has been there for weeks? Do tell! :D

I'll take the beer but you keep the soup LOL :D

Great idea for a blog.

Linda

That book is amazing, Linda. What a great present - I wish I was that organized to pull something like that together!

Katherine

Hum... I"ll have to give that some thought. Any cruise is a good cruise for me - even a bad cruise beats working ;)

That book is amazing, Linda. What a great present - I wish I was that organized to pull something like that together!

Katherine

Thanks Katherine, It was lots of fun to make. I hope to make another one of my next cruise. I made it with blurb dot com which I found a link from on CC. Lots of helpful info on here.

Linda

Thanks Katherine, It was lots of fun to make. I hope to make another one of my next cruise. I made it with blurb dot com which I found a link from on CC. Lots of helpful info on here.

Linda

Thanks for posting that link - I've never heard of it AND you can get a book. What a great idea. Could be a blog post down the line!

Blog updated as of today June 14th.

Back to the dailiy grind tomorrow so postings may be every couple of days. If you like what you see so far, please "follow me." Thanks for those who've taken the time to check it out :)

Blog updated as of today June 14th.

Back to the dailiy grind tomorrow so postings may be every couple of days. If you like what you see so far, please "follow me." Thanks for those who've taken the time to check it out :)

Wow I just read your piece on nude cruising! :D

Will you be posting any pictures? :D

Wow I just read your piece on nude cruising! :D

Will you be posting any pictures? :D

Well, not having actually taken a nude cruise, I have no first hand experience or pics. But I"m sure if you Google it, you'll find some!

But, I think you have a stalker...if you know what I mean...poor girl

Kinda wierd. Kinda rude and crude. Keep up the great blog. I really like how the other gal did her blog with such great pics. I dont have a blog yet...but, one day.

Thanks for the feedback, Shelling! I really appreciate it. Yes, her pics were great, weren't they. I should probably jazz mine up a bit. Cheers :)

But, I think you have a stalker...if you know what I mean...poor girl

Kinda wierd. Kinda rude and crude. Keep up the great blog. I really like how the other gal did her blog with such great pics. I dont have a blog yet...but, one day.

And this is directed to whom? :confused:

Archived