Bering Sea Crab Boat tour

ourfamilylovescruising

I didn't notice a whole lot of movement on their boat. They don't go out into open waters and stay inside more protected, calmer water. As long as he doesn't get sick from the slightest movements on smaller boats, I have a feeling he'd be ok.

I have sea sickness issues...and land-sickness when I return. :rolleyes: I stay out on deck on smaller boats for fresh air and look at the horizon if I do not take any medication. Going inside the cabin area triggers it for me. I plan to to take medication before leaving since it works like a charm for my sea/land sickness issues. I just don't want to even worry about getting sick while on that tour. It looks really cool! Have you seen the pics of their set up? The chairs are mostly facing outward. That will help a great deal.

Oh, and ginger - a lot of people swear by it. I personally haven't tried it yet.

I stay out on deck on smaller boats for fresh air and look at the horizon if I do not take any medication. Going inside the cabin area triggers it for me.

We spent nearly all our time on the deck in the chairs you referred to. The only time we went inside was to use a restroom, purchase something from their shop and when they showed a 5 minute or so video of the ship on Deadliest Catch.

I was on this last week and didn't get seasick at all and I sometimes do in rough water but this trip was in pretty smooth water and you are always out on deck. This is a great excursion so I hope you give it a try. We used a toursaver coupon and got two for one.

Archived