Another Couple Joining Us

sloney

We have friends joining us on our upcoming cruise. We didn't book through the same TA or even at the same time so I was wondering if it is possible to have them assigned to our Traditional Dining table. We're second seating so I don't think there will an issue with availability. Or do you think we should switch to "Anytime"

Thanks

Susan

You should have no problem. Your TA needs to call Princess, as does your friends TA, to notify them of your desires and that it is the wishes of both parties. There is no reason to wait until you board...handle it now and you won't have to worry about it when you board. Enjoy your cruise!

I just did this for my upcoming cruise. Our friends used a different TA. We each had to give each other our names and booking #. I sent her info to my TA and she sent my info to her TA. Each TA informed Princess and they linked us together. We have first seating in Traditional Dining. Good Luck~!:)

We have friends joining us on our upcoming cruise. We didn't book through the same TA or even at the same time so I was wondering if it is possible to have them assigned to our Traditional Dining table. We're second seating so I don't think there will an issue with availability. Or do you think we should switch to "Anytime"

Thanks

Susan

You just need to gget their booking number and have your TA link the two reservations.

Archived